Following the success of its previous editions, our 17th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
will take place in Brussels on the 21st & 22nd October 2020.
During this new European edition of the event, the conference will explore the on-going & future CO2 utilisation projects, the importance of creating partnership through industrial clusters, best practices of LCAs, as well as the policy & regulations that can help strengthen the industry and the latest technology developments.
The two day event will also focus on the diverse uses of CO2 - chemicals, e-fuels, mineralisation and other market potential, through case studies. The conference participants will be able to take advantage of the different panel discussions and Q&A to gain a deeper understanding of the projects presented and interact both with the speakers and their fellow attendees.
Join us in Brussels this October for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Have a look at the detailed agenda to get further details on this year's topics & speakers.
- Featuring On-going & Future European CO2 Utilisation Projects
- Industrial & Companies Clusters: Challenges & Opportunities
- Life Cycle Assessment - Best Practices
- Supporting the Industry through Policy & Regulation
- Latest Technologies Development
- CO2 to Chemicals
- CO2 to E-fuels
- CO2 Mineralisation
- Exploring Other End-Markets Potential
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with Alternative energy departments
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Biofuel companies
- Power to gas/liquids fuels
- Industrial Chemical sector
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Fuel & Biofuel technology companies
- Perhaps the venture capital firms
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Gases and engineering companies
- Petrochemical consulting companies
Exclusive Site Visit:
During the afternoon of Tuesday 20th October, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit ArcelorMittal's Steelanol plant in Ghent, Belgium.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are
limited and allocated on a first come-first served basis. Please
register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- Claude Fussler, Founding Partner, Academie Durable (CHAIR)
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude
- Angels Orduna Cao, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Wim van der Stricht, CTO, Technology Strategy, CO2 and Circular Economy, ArcelorMittal
- Carmine Marzano, Research Programme Officer, European Commission
- Henriette Naims, Research Associate, CO2 Utilisation Strategies and Society, IASS Potsdam
- Dr. Erin Schols, CEO & Senior Consultant, Linq Consulting & Management
- Christoph Guertler, Head of Catalysis & Technology Incubation, Covestro
- Andy Roeloffzen, Project Manager, Twence
- Dr. Aniek van der Woude, Lead Scientist Strain Development, Photanol
- Dr. Jan Skocek, R&D Program Manager Carbonation Technologies, Global R&D, HeidelbergCement
- Ivano Miracca, Technology Demand Manager, Saipem
- Per-Olof Granstrom, EU Director, Carbon Capture & Storage Association
- Timo Huhtisaari, Director, Sustainability, Communications & Public Affairs, St1 Oy
- Markus Oles, Innovation Strategy & Projects, Thyssenkrupp AG
- Claire Thornhill, Manager, Frontier Economics
- Damien Dallemagne, Secretary General, CO2 Value Europe
- Ralph-Uwe Dietrich, Research Group Leader Techno-Economic Assessment, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Sophie Wilmet, Innovation Manager, Cefic
- Tom Berg, Senior Consultant, Guidehouse
- Charlotte Hussy, Advisor for Power Fuels, GIZ GmbH
- Robert Gresser, Innovation Consultant, I2V Innovation to Value
- Dr. Pavan Manvi, Research Scientist, RWTH Aachen University
- Dr. Seungwoo Kang, Bioenergy Analyst, The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.