market is poised to witness significant gains with the escalating demand for healthy crop generation. The industry has been evolving at a rapid pace, which is quite evident from the growing consumer preferences for organic food and demand for eco-friendly crop protection pesticides.
Our 3rd Biopesticides North America conference
will be taking place in Vancouver, Canada on 7th - 8th October 2020. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Biopesticides industry, Farming associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
- Biopesticides Market Overview
- Exploring the US Regulatory Frameworks & Registration Process
- Getting a Better Understanding of the Current Availability of Production & Recent Developments in Biopesticides
- Assessing the Possibilities of Applications in Biopesticides Formulation
- Future Directions and Innovations in the Biopesticides Industry
- Biostimulants and Greenhouse Production: Best Practices for Biocontrol Success
- Implementing on Approach for Sustainable Agriculture: Growers and Farmers Using Biopesticides
Who Will Attend?
- Biopesticides Producers
- Farming and Growers Associations
- Agronomy and Horticulture Suppliers
- Formulation and Developmental Technology Providers
- Market Analysts and Agro-Chemical Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Academia and Research Institutions
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.