Our European E-Fuels Conference
will be taking place in Hamburg, Germany on the 3rd & 4th of November 2021. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industry: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Senior-level speakers will present on technical aspects of the e-fuel market and present the latest challenges and opportunities that the industry brings. They will discuss requested topics by industry experts, touching on aspects such as e-fuels in the automotive and aviation industry, e-fuel production costs challenges and the latest technological advances amongst others.
Join us in Hamburg for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
- Overcoming the Barriers of Development & Growth
- Advances in E-Fuels as a Positive Disruptor in the Automotive and Trucking Transportation Sector
- Updates on Policy & Regulations Framing the European Industry
- Exploring the Commercialized and Small Scale Technologies Currently on the Market
- The Need for Sustainable Electricity Logistics in the Creation of E-Fuels
- The Importance of CO2 Sourcing and Usage in the Production Process
- The Role of E-Fuels in the Future of Aviation
- Triggering E-Fuel Production Investments
- The Role of E-Fuels in Maritime
Who Will Attend?
- Strategic and Business Development Executives from E-fuel Producers
- Oil Refiners
- Process Technology Providers
- Electrolyser Producers
- Catalyst Suppliers, Policy & Regulators
- Automotive & Aviation Industries
- Investors and Chemical Companies
Exclusive Site Visit
During the Tuesday afternoon prior to the conference, on the 2nd of November, a limited number of conference delegates will receive the unique opportunity to visit the Audi e-gas plant in Werlte, Germany.
This plant produces synthetic methane from water and CO2. The amount of CO2 emitted by the car is precisely the amount bound during the production of the fuel. Audi uses biomethane from residual materials such as straw and green waste, in addition to the quantities of synthetic methane, to ensure Audi e-gas can be supplied comprehensively.
There is no extra charge to join a site visit, although places are limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first come first served basis. Therefore we should strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Karl Hauptmeier, Managing Director, Norsk e-Fuel AS
- Werner Willems, Technical Specialist – Sustainable Fuels, Ford Motor Co.
- Jonathan Pardoe, Fuel Consultant, Star Alliance
- Sveta Ukkonen, Head of Marine Fuels & Services, Neste Corporation
- Dolf Gielen, Director, IRENA Innovation and Technology Center, Irena
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude AS
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Edwin van de Brug, Regional Manager, Van Oord Offshore Wind
- Stefan Siegemund, Director – Sustainable Mobility and Alternative Energy Agency, German Energy Agency
- Prof. Christian Kuchen, CEO, German Petrol Industry Association
- Dr. Christian Scherhag, Head of International Affairs, Hamburg Aviation
- Ron van Manen, Head of Strategic Development, Clean Sky
- Sten Wranik, In House Counsel, BSE Engineering Leipzig GmbH
- Dr. David Bothe, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
- Claes Frederiksson, CEO & Founder, Liquid Wind
- Emma Skov Christiansen, Lead – Shipping Emissions and Ocean Agenda, World Economic Forum
- Martin Graz, COO, OBRIST Powertrain
- Jens Artz, Project Manager, Dechema
- Benedikt Heuser, Senior Project Manager – Diesel Powertrains, FEV Europe
- Paul Greening, Emissions & Fuels Director, European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.