We proudly presents the 2nd Annual Next Generation Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Conference
being held in London on 6 - 7 October 2021.
It is a critical time for cleanrooms as new regulations in GMP enter their final drafts after several months in review. This conference will explore the forecasted impacts of the new regulations across the pharmaceutical cleanroom industry, from designer to operator.
These significant updates will be influential in the regulatory procedure across the cleanroom industry and come at a time when the global cleanroom technologies market is set to surpass GBP 3 billion in value.
This rapidly growing industry sustains an identical rate of evolution; technological leaps in airflow visualisation and environmental monitoring provide deeper insight into cleanroom management and contribute to the increasing standards in sterility. Additionally, the development of entirely new medicines is forcing new regulatory measures into play.
The agenda will look deeply into the influence of the developments in Annex 1, ISO 14644 and GMP compliance, as well as insights into the novel technologies surfacing in this industry, from robotics and automation to isolator technology implementation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October.
Benefits of Attending
- Join us in addressing the challenges in the next generation of cleanroom technology and engineering by bridging the gap and sparking conversations:
- UNDERSTAND the current regulatory landscape from both designer and regulator perspectives
- EXPLORE the innovations in technology that are shaping the next generation of cleanroom facilities
- DETERMINE the best approaches to cleanroom design and operation from global case studies
- GAIN insight into the latest ideas in cleanroom protocol and operation from leading industry experts
Who should attend
Heads, Managers, Directors, Experts:
- Microbe Monitoring
- Contamination control
- Aseptic Processing
- Cleanroom Technology
- Sterility Assurance
- Environmental Monitoring
Plus Two Interactive Half Day Pre-Conference Workshops |5th October 2021
Workshop A: Applying ISO and EN Standards to Non-Viable and Viable EM in the context of the new Annex 1 guidance and a CCS in GMP Cleanrooms
Workshop Leader: Conor Murray, Principal, Irish Cleanroom Society
08.30 - 12.30
Workshop B: Cleanroom garments - need, function and use
Workshop Leader: Matts Ramstorp, CEO & Founder, BioTekPro
13.30 - 17.30
- Benoit Ramond, Head of Microbiology & Sterile Technology, Sanofi
- Beth Kroeger-Fahnestock, Technical Services, Steris Corporation
- Conor Murray, Principal Consultant, 3dimension Cleanrooms Limited
- Dawn Tavalasky, Senior Director Gloabl Sterility Assurance, Sanofi Pasteur
- Francesca Burberi, Technical Service and Manufacturing Science Senior Manager, Eli Lilly Italia SpA
- Fred Ohsiek, Senior Specialist, Cleaning Validation, Novo Nordisk
- Joseph McCall, Associate Director, QA Technical Service , ADMA Biologics
- Matts Ramstorp, Professor in Cleanroom Technology, BioTekPro AB
- Patrizia Muscas, Quality Assurance and Sterility Assurance New Line Project Manager, Eli Lilly Italia SpA
- Richard Denk, Senior Consultant Aseptic Processing & Containment, SKAN AG
- Sabine Bessieres Recasens, Field Marketing Manager BioMonitoring Life Science, Merck
- Stephen Ward, General Secretary, Contamination Control Network
- Tim Sandle, Bio Banking Operations, Bio Products Laboratory
- Walid El Azab, Senior Manager Technical Services , Steris Corporation
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.