LEAN. GLOBAL. END TO END.
You can't get a drug to market without a clinical trial. You can't run a clinical trial
without product supply.
understand that your role is critical in ensuring the on time and
efficient development of the next life saving drug and we know that this
makes your time precious.
We value your time and know that when
you take time out of the office your priority is taking home industry
leading strategies, solutions and new networks to streamline your
processes going forward. This is why our 2020 iteration will feature
three jam packed days covering your end to end clinical supply chain.
Everything you need, everyone you need to meet, all the solutions you need to implement - one forum.
The industry's most interactive and solution focused CTS forum
deep dive workshops, live polls, panel debates, round table discussions
and exclusive key note case studies to ensure that you leave with the
know-how to transform your current clinical trial supply
If there is ONE Clinical Trial Supply conference
that you attend in 2020, make sure that it is this one.
What to expect
a flexible communication and coordination strategy across your global
network and providers to ensure effective end-to-end clinical trial
- Scrutinise your implementation of direct to patient
models to ensure that your patient centricity is more than just a buzz
word and reflects the real needs and challenges of your patient
- Go beyond your end-to-end clinical trial data
collection and hear how advanced analytics, blockchain and AI can
unblock your clinical pipeline and radically improve global supply
efficiency for a lean and controlled trial network
- Ensure your
IRT execution is fit for purpose, flexible and adaptive to your future
trial focus with industry insights and unique case studies from 4G
Clinical, N-Side and S-Clinica
- Discuss clinical trial data
collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency,
visibility and control from end to end
- Chart your transition to
the 'clincial trial of the future' with our exclusive case studies
looking into virtual clinical trial models with LEO Pharma and adaptive
trial design with TEVA.
- Steven Jacobs, Board Chairman, Global Clinical Supplies Group
2020 Speakers Include:
- Luca Russo, VP Global Head Clinical Supply Chain, Janssen
- John Murray, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Chain Transformation, AstraZeneca
- Buz Hillman, Associate Director, Clinical Supply Systems and Strategy, Janssen
- Tania Snioch, Director Healthcare, GS1 Global Office
- Peter Rutherford, Global Medical Lead Orphan Unit, Vifor Pharma
- Lindsey Marshall, Senior manager, Clinical Logistics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Ingrid Debruyne, Head Clinical Supply Chain Strategic Management, Janssen
- Alexandra Tsioni, Clinical Supply Chain Study Lead, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Kamal Amin, Senior Clinical Supplies Manager, Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
- Irena Seredina, Executive Director, S-Clinica
- Julia Mauger, Clinical Supply Manager, Nestle Clinical Development Unit
- Maria Kuthning, Global Clinical Operations Executive, Former Head of Global Clinical Trial Logistics, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Cathy Molohan, Parkinson’s Advocate, .
- Bernard Jaucot, Director Strategic Solution, Global Clinical Supplies (GCS, PPD
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Digital Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.