Our Future of Biogas Europe 2021 Summit
will take place on the 27th & 28th October 2021 in Berlin, Germany.
The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
The conference will provide our delegates with interactive sessions, conference presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the bio energy industry.
Power producers, leading technology & solution providers, farmers, as well as representatives from the food & beverage industry, and waste industry will share their experiences, expertise and ideas to successfully fight GHG emissions and take the right path to reach carbon neutrality by 2030.
- Future of Biogas: Market Overview
- Upscaling Biogas Production Through Cost Effective Methods
- Decarbonising the Grid: The Use of Biogas as a Greener Alternative
- Boosting the Integration of Biogas Into the Transport Sector
- Promoting the Benefits of Biogas Production in the Agricultural Sector
- Applying Strategies for Feedstock and Sustainability
- European Regulation in Biogas: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Successfully Achieving the Methanation Process
- Discussing and Applying New Technological Advancements in the Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Agricultural sector
- Waste management professionals
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft AS
- Zoltan Elek, CEO, Landwaerme
- Victor Thevenet, EU Policy Officer, GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France)
- Lorenzo Maggioni, Head of Research and Development, Conzorzio Italiano Biogas
- Michael Kottner, CEO, International Biogas and Bioenergy Center of Competence
- Philipp Lukas, CEO, Future Biogas
- Jorg Fischer, Chairman, Biogasrat
- Jonas C. Svendsen, Head of Trading, Nature Energy
- Florian Siebert, Biomethane Purchaser, bmp greengas
- Thomas Minter, Director, Malaby Biogas
- Charlotte Richard, Research Engineer PhD – Local Expert Anaerobic Digestion and Biological Processes, ENGIE Lab CRIGEN
- Aurore Assaker, Project Manager, Science Communication Manager, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering – University of Ghent
- Ari Suomilammi, Director – Circular Economy Finland, GASUM OY
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Budapester Str. 2, 0787
: +49 30 26020 Website