Following the success of our previous conference in Helsinki, Finland which gathered over 100 senior level attendees, we are delighted to be hosting the 10th edition of our European Biomass to Power 2021
on the 17th & 18th November in Manchester, UK.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions and excellent networking, including senior representatives from Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments and Regulatory & Research Bodies.
Join us in Manchester to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Who Will Attend?
- Power Companies
- Biomass Producers
- Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies
- Trade Associations
- Renewable Energy Consultancies
- EPC Contractors and OEMs
- Regional & National Governments
- Regulatory & Research Bodies
Exclusive Site Visit
This year, a limited number of conference delegates will gain exclusive access to the Drax Power Station in Selby, North Yorkshire, on the afternoon of the 16th November 2021.
Drax Power Station supplies 6% of the U.K's electricity, and 15% of its renewable power. Through its biomass technology, Drax aims to be carbon negative by 2030.
Indicate your interest in joining the site visit upon registration for the conference. Site visit places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Andy Hill, Chairman, The Wood Recyclers’ Association
- Lauma Kazusa, Head of Market Analysis, SUEZ Trading Europe
- Alberto Rocamora, Policy Officer, Bioenergy Europe
- Johan Granath, Senior Vice President Bioenergy, Ekman & CO AB
- Alun Watkins, Executive Director, Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification
- Hans Georg, CEO, Promecon GmBH
- Daniella Johansson, Project Manager, Energikontor Sydost AB
- Olaf Naehrig, Senior Area Manager, AMANDUS KAHL GMBH
- Xing Zhang, Analyst and Event Lead, IEA Clean Coal Centre
- Dr Javier Gil, Biomass Development Director, CENER
- Andrew Lang, Vice President, World Bioenergy Association
- Colin Hammond, Head of Strategic Business Development, Solar 21
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.