We are proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference
, taking place on the 18th -19th October 2021.
Our 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
will explore real world case studies of on-body device design and development for large volume delivery while engaging in the latest digital applications for wearable devices with industry case studies from pharma thought leaders. The conference will consider key developments in the wearable injectors field, including the enhanced demand for on-body injectors and digitalised health as the pandemic highlights the need for self-administered at-home care, managing sustainability in the field, and opportunities for development in oncology.
Key regulatory updates including guidance on MDR requirements and the impact of Brexit on data collection will be presented by regulatory experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field, and the importance of considering human factors in order to enhance the user experience will be presented by industry experts.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October 2021.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight into developments in wearable devices in clinical trials
- Explore design strategies for connectivity and digital health
- Hear key regulatory updates from regulatory and notified bodies
- Discover advances in device design for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- Explore and benchmark against industry developments through case studies and real world examples in device development for on-body injectors
Who Should Attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Drug-delivery developers
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Data
- Novel Product Technology
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
or anyone who works with Wearable Devices/ On-Body Injectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | October 20th, 2021
Workshop A: Cross company collaboration to develop digital therapeutic solutions using connected devices
Workshop Leader: Digby harris, Global Category Manager - Medical Device development, AstraZeneca
08.30 - 12.00
Workshop B: Optimising Patient engagement & Creating Novel Company Value through Digital Technologies
Workshop Leaders: Alex gilbert, Digital Medicine, huma
13.00 - 17.00
- Alex Gilbert, Digital Medicine, Medopad HQ
- Andreas Brand, Managing Director, Pro3 Management & Congenius
- Barbara Stollfuss, Team Leader Data Generation Study Support, Bayer Vital GmbH
- Ben Cox, Head of Digital Design, Team Consulting Ltd
- Blaine Martin, Director, Medical Device Customer Success & Training, Merck KGaA
- Chris Baldock, UX Design Consultant, Team Consulting Ltd
- Chris Hurlstone, Director of Engineering, Team Consulting Limited
- Christopher M Hartshorn, Program Director, National Institutes of Health
- Conor O Mahony, Principal Researcher, Tyndall National Institute
- Daniel Latham, Head Connected Health Product Development, Novartis
- Digby Harris, Global Category Manager, Digital Therapeutics, AstraZeneca UK Ltd
- Emmanuel Monnin, Device Development Lead, Merck KGAA
- Fiona Adshead, Chair, Sustainable Healthcare Coalition
- Flavia Pircher, Human Factors Engineer, Roche
- Gary McNamara, Senior Delivery Manager, Aparito, Gary McNamara
- James Birchall, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Deputy Head of School, Cardiff University
- Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD
- Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Ning Yu, Director & Head of Device Design and Process Development, Biogen
- Norbert Lauber, Team Head Packaging & Device Development, Novartis Deutschland Gmbh
- Olaf Lebau, Professional Design Engineer for Medical Devices and Combination Products, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Oliver Gazeley, Senior Device Engineer, Roche
- Priti Baker, Manager Regulatory Affairs Combination Products and Devices, Biogen
- Samir Shah, Director, AstraZeneca
- Sandra komarzynski, Data Scientist, Aparito
- Tiffany McIntire, Senior Human Factors Engineer, Roche
All times are British Summer Time (BST)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.