Innovations in on-body devices and connectivity to aid drug delivery and patient experience
The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $62.82 billion USD by 2025 with time dependent delivery, improved patient experience and adherence and large volume administration with minimal injection pain and being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, we are proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference
, taking place on the 18th-19th of October 2021, in London.
Our 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices conference
will explore the latest digital applications for on-body devices through industry case studies and perspectives, advances in device design for large volume delivery, drug/device compatibility for wearable injectors and real world examples from industry thought leaders on a patient-centric approach. Furthermore, the key regulatory considerations and guidance of the field will be presented by regulatory, notified body and industry experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October 2021.
Benefits of Attending
- EXPLORE the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
- UNDERSTAND the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
- ASSESS advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- Gain insights into drug/device compatibility and packaging for wearable injectors
Who Should Attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Drug-delivery developers
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Data
- Novel Product Technology
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
or anyone who works with Wearable Devices/ On-Body Injectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | October 5th, 2021
Workshop A: Cross company collaboration to develop digital therapeutic solutions using connected devices
Workshop Leader: Digby harris, Global Category Manager - Medical Device development, AstraZeneca
08.30 - 12.00
Workshop B: Optimising Patient engagement & Creating Novel Company Value through Digital Technologies
Workshop Leaders: Alex gilbert, Digital Medicine, huma
13.00 - 17.00
- Alex Gilbert, Digital Medicine, Medopad HQ
- Andreas Brand, Managing Director, Pro3 Management & Congenius
- Barbara Stollfuss, Team Leader Data Generation Study Support, Bayer Vital GmbH
- Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- Cedric Gysel, Manager, Healthcare Solutions Design, Johnson & Johnson
- Chris Hurlstone, Director of Engineering, Team Consulting Limited
- Daniel Lewi, Head of Business Development, Aparito
- Digby Harris, Global Category Manager, Digital Therapeutics, AstraZeneca UK Ltd
- Germano Meier, Project Leader, Device & Digital Solutions , Novartis Pharma AG
- Julia Frese, Department Manaher Centre of Combination Products, TÜV SÜD
- Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
- Oliver Gazeley, Senior Device Engineer, Roche
- Paul Greenhalgh, Director of Design, Team Consulting
- Paul Pankhurst, Founder and CEO, Quantex Arc Ltd
- Phil Tregunno, Vigilance, Intelligence and Research Group, MHRA
- Solange Corriol-Rohou, Senior Director Regulatory Affairs and Policy, EU, AstraZeneca
- Tiffany McIntire, Senior Human Factors Engineer, Roche
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.