Our European Base Oils & Lubricants Summit
regularly attracts a targeted audience of 100-150 who come together to focus purely on the European market for two days. We will discuss the most pressing challenges, exciting opportunities & fascinating developments. External factors have been at the forefront of our minds for the past few months but there are also many matters specific to the industry that also require attention.
We have seen base oil plant shutdowns at the end of 2019, tariffs on Group II base oils and an excess of Group III on the market. Challenges ahead which must be addressed include the impending talent gap, unsubstantiated claims in lubricant marketing & improving the sustainability of the industry.
There are always new opportunities to be grasped and 2020 is certainly no different. Whether you are looking at how you can meet the increased demand for lower viscosity automotive lubricants, sourcing partners for your new renewable portfolio of products or identify potential avenues for your business to penetrate niche markets, this event will present you many of the tools you will need to ensure you are in the best position to enhance your business strategy and drive it forward.
- The European Base Oils & Lubricants Markets of Today: The Impact of the Last 12 Months & Looking Forward to the Year Ahead
- Creating Advantage from Imposed Change
- An Internal Examination of the 2020 European Base Oils & Lubricants Industry
- Meeting the Demand for Lower Viscosity Automotive Lubricants
- Effective Steps to Accelerate Sustainability
- Building the Renewable & Biodegradable Base Oils & Lubricants Industry
- Next Generation Battery Innovation: All-Solid-State Batteries Driving the Expansion of Electric Vehicles
- Keeping Abreast of the Latest Shifts in Automotive Lubricants Market Dynamics
- State-of-the-Art Lubricant Technology: Pioneering Innovations in R&D
- Exploring Niche Lubricant Applications
Who Will Attend?
- Technical & Business Development Executives from Base Oil Producers
- Technical, Product & Procurement Executives from Lubricant Blenders
- Technical & Business Development Executives from Additive Suppliers
- Market Analysts
- Traders & Distributors
- Research Institutes/University Laboratories
- Product Testing Facilities
- Sharbel Luzuriaga, Senior Analyst, Kline Group
- Xavier Branquet, Global Lead Electrification & E-Mobility – OEM Group, Lubrizol
- Nina Bonnelycke, Water Permits Division, Office of Wastewater Management, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jasper Smets, EMEA Product Manager NAO/PAO, Chevron Phillips Chemicals International N.V.
- Bill Downey, SVP, Business Development, Novvi
- Mark Miller, CEO, Biosynthetic Technologies
- Mike Peters, Technical Support & Development Manager, SIP
- Jens Kubitschke, Business Development – Europe, OQ Chemicals
- Boris Zhmud, Head of R&D, Bizol Lubricants
- Amaya Igartua, Coordinator of Materials Initiatives, Tekniker
- Natalia Stawniak, Director, Nuspec
- Piotr Bielaczyc, Department Head – Engine Research, BOSMAL Automotive R&D
- David Whitby, Chief Executive, Pathmaster Marketing
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.