Our European Base Oils & Lubricants Summit
regularly attracts a targeted audience of 100-150 who come together to focus purely on the European market for two days. We will discuss the most pressing challenges, exciting opportunities & fascinating developments. External factors have been at the forefront of our minds for the past few months but there are also many matters specific to the industry that also require attention.
We have seen base oil plant shutdowns at the end of 2019, tariffs on Group II base oils and an excess of Group III on the market. Challenges ahead which must be addressed include the impending talent gap, unsubstantiated claims in lubricant marketing & improving the sustainability of the industry.
There are always new opportunities to be grasped and 2020 is certainly no different. Whether you are looking at how you can meet the increased demand for lower viscosity automotive lubricants, sourcing partners for your new renewable portfolio of products or identify potential avenues for your business to penetrate niche markets, this event will present you many of the tools you will need to ensure you are in the best position to enhance your business strategy and drive it forward.
- The European Base Oils & Lubricants Markets of Today: The Impact of the Last 12 Months & Looking Forward to the Year Ahead
- Creating Advantage from Imposed Change
- An Internal Examination of the 2020 European Base Oils & Lubricants Industry
- Meeting the Demand for Lower Viscosity Automotive Lubricants
- Effective Steps to Accelerate Sustainability
- Building the Renewable & Biodegradable Base Oils & Lubricants Industry
- Next Generation Battery Innovation: All-Solid-State Batteries Driving the Expansion of Electric Vehicles
- Keeping Abreast of the Latest Shifts in Automotive Lubricants Market Dynamics
- State-of-the-Art Lubricant Technology: Pioneering Innovations in R&D
- Exploring Niche Lubricant Applications
Who Will Attend?
- Technical & Business Development Executives from Base Oil Producers
- Technical, Product & Procurement Executives from Lubricant Blenders
- Technical & Business Development Executives from Additive Suppliers
- Market Analysts
- Traders & Distributors
- Research Institutes/University Laboratories
- Product Testing Facilities
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Sharbel Luzuriaga, Senior Analyst, Kline Group
- Nina Bonnelycke, Water Permits Division, Office of Wastewater Management, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jasper Smets, EMEA Product Manager NAO/PAO, Chevron Phillips Chemicals International N.V.
- Srdjan Sokolovic, Expert Coordinator for Management of Chemicals & Waste, NIS Gazprom Neft
- Thomas Norrby, Senior Specialist & Technical Manager, Lubricants, Nynas
- Bill Downey, SVP, Business Development, Novvi
- Debby Neubauer, Marketing Lead, Biosynthetic Technologies
- Markus Scherer, Director Industry Liaison Lubricants, BASF
- John Leavens, Executive Director, IHS Energy
- Gareth Moody, Market Application / Technical Specialist, Croda
- Soenke Moehr, Director Global Sales & Marketing, PURAGLOBE
- Jens Kubitschke, Business Development – Europe, OQ Chemicals
- Boris Zhmud, Head of R&D, Bizol Lubricants
- Amaya Igartua, Coordinator of Materials Initiatives, Tekniker
- Natalia Stawniak, Director, Nuspec
- Piotr Bielaczyc, Department Head – Engine Research, BOSMAL Automotive R&D
- David Whitby, Chief Executive, Pathmaster Marketing
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMovenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11, 1019 BR
: +31 20 519 1200 Website