Supply Chain Optimized.LogiPharma
is where top minds in pharma supply chain, logistics, distribution, planning, IT, quality and sourcing meet to share practical insights. Achieve comprehensive end-to-end visibility and innovative customer-first tactics by implementing the latest digitalization tools.
Join over 300+ global supply chain leaders and transform your business through truly innovative and interactive sessions where you’ll benchmark your current strategy, while shaping the future of the industry.
Why LogiPharma Is a Must-Attend Event?
- leading the way Our 50+ speakers represent the best supply chain disruptors and decision-makers from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies who have fully invested in end-to-end supply chain optimization. These forward-looking leaders will change your perspective, challenge your assumptions and inspire new insights.
- Peer-led, unbiased advice Designed by pharma supply chain executives, for pharma supply chain executives. The LogiPharma agenda is 100% focused on delivering high quality content that addresses your biggest challenges and opportunities.
- The most interactive LogiPharma ever Benefit from tons of interactivity. We'll have over 40 hours of private boardrooms, breakout sessions, drill-down roundtables, intimate breaks and fun receptions to give you the best opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and to have true candid conversations with peers.
- Linzell Harris, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain and Strategy
- Julio Feliciano, Vice President, Supply Chain, Americas
- Laura Alquist, Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- Carlo Guy, Head of US Supply Chain & Global Strategy, Novartis Cell & Gene Therapy
- Michael Orlowski, Vice President, Supply Chain and Technical Operations
- Angela Bagley, Vice President, Global Planning, Logistics and Lifecycle
- George T. Mahan, Vice President, Planning Processes & Operations
- Kawa Chiu, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
1201 Market Street, 19107
Philadelphia, PA, USA