What is LogiMed?
In the back drop of new regulations, increasing digitalisation and evolving healthcare provider requirements, are you investing in the right new initiatives to build a best in class logistics service?
Only at LogiMed
will you benchmark with 250 MedTech Supply Chain leaders, all openly sharing their practical tips on how to redefine your planning, logistics and customer service functions to transform your end-to-end supply chain operations.
- Connecting more leaders from more top MedTech companies than anyone else. Where you really find out what the leading MedTech companies are doing to ready your supply chain for today and tomorrow.
- A place to meet and learn from your customers. An opportunity to truly get an end-to-end view on how your supply chain should evolve to meet your customers’ needs.
- Focused on your specific supply chain needs better than anyone else. An agenda built on 100 hours of talking to supply chain leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small working groups rather than just formal presentations so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience, not just speakers.
- Rick Desmarais, Supply Chain Director, Johnson & Johnson
- Eric Bertorello, Head of Business Relations & EDI, Zimmer Biomet
- Caroline Beecham, Commercial & Distribution Leader, BD
- Filip De Neve, Assistant Director Transportation & Logistics Services, BD
- David Norris, Director, EMEIA Logistics, Varian Medical Systems
- Gareth Walsh, Customer Service Director, Smith & Nephew
- Arie Moruanx, Medical Devices Global Planning Excellence Leader, Johnson & Johnson
- Sanne Wintjens, Head of Process Improvements, Logistics, Boston Scientific
- Pierre-Louis, Corne, Head of Demand Management, EMEA, Integra Lifescience
- Chet Damania, Head of Customer Solutions, Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas Hofmeyer, Head of Logistics & Trade Compliance, Tecan
- Karine Javelle, Head of Planning & Demand, EMEA
- James Turpin, Head of Logistics, NHS Supply Chain
- Christoph Matt, Head of Supply Chain & Logistics, Sana Kliniken
- Jackie Pomroy, Former Head of Procurement, NHS South of England
- Jane Ollis, Non-Executive VP, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.