Defining a future role for the OPV
Continuing its commitment to the Patrol Vessel community, OPV International
will be hosted virtually from 30 September - 2 October to provide a platform for sharing expertise, strengthening existing relationships and building new ones.
Now well established as the leading conference for Navies, Coast Guards, related maritime organisations and Industry to discuss these versatile platforms, OPV International
will evaluate multi-role vessels through the lens of their whole life cycle. In doing so it can be a powerful vehicle for meaningful consensus between experts from across the community to share challenges and contribute to finding the most effective solutions.
This year across four days of presentations, panel discussions and immersive virtual networking opportunities, OPV International
will discuss current and ongoing procurement programs as well as operational challenges, lessons learned and future technologies. Casting its attention towards the advent of the Digital Age for the first time, it will provide an opportunity for experts from across the various stages of the OPV
life cycle and supply chain to impact the development of what is the fastest-growing sector of the Naval market.
Join us in September 2020 as we work to maximise situational awareness, upgrade inherent baseline capability and deliver a continuous patrol function for the OPV
ATTEND OFFSHORE PATROL VESSELS FOR YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Define a blueprint for future builds which will maximise deployability, survivability and endurance for OPV operations in the complex environment
- Enable future deployed operations by better integrating and leveraging the advanced situational awareness and C2 capabilities of the OPV
- Execute multiple mission sets by integrating modularity and adaptability from the design phase - without compromising on baseline capability
- Approach continuous vessel operation and minimise downtime by implementing predictive approaches to sustainment, maintenance and support
- Network the OPV with unmanned and manned airborne assets to increase the platform’s ability to patrol beyond line of sight
- Admiral Adnan Ozbal, Commander, Turkish Naval Forces
- Vice Admiral Jeremy Kyd CBE, Fleet Commander, Royal Navy
- Vice Admiral Alexandru Mirsu PhD, Chief of Naval Staff, Romanian Naval Forces
- Vice Admiral Manuel Antonio Martinez Ruiz, Director for Engineering and Naval Shipbuilding, Spanish Navy
- Rear Admiral Lee Goddard, Commander, Australian Maritime Border Command
- Rear Admiral Kiril Mihaylov, Commander, Bulgarian Navy
- Rear Admiral Arūnas Mockus, Commander, Lithuanian Naval Force
- Rear Admiral Oscar Darío Tascón Muñoz, President, COTECMAR
- Rear Admiral José Lago Ochoa, Commander, Canary Islands Command, Spanish Navy
- Rear Admiral André Novis Montenegro, Deputy Chief of Strategy, Brazilian Navy
- Rear Admiral Oumar Wade, Chief of Naval Staff, Senegal Navy
- Rear Admiral (Retd) Nils Wang, Director, Naval Team Denmark
- Commodore Craig Wood, Commander, Surface Flotilla, Royal Navy
- Commodore Richard Feltham, Commander Atlantic Fleet, Royal Canadian Navy
- Brigadier Dan Cheesman MBE, Chief Technology Officer, Royal Navy
- Captain (N) Gabriele Catapano, Head of Surface Ships Design Office, Italian Navy General Staff
- Captain (N) Francesco Iavazzo, Chief, Strategy and Operations Office, Italian Navy General Staff
- Captain (N) Mike Davanzo, Chief, Office of Cutter Forces, US Coast Guard
- Commander Ghislain Deleplanque, Incoming Head of Protection & Safeguarding Office, Future Naval Programs, French Navy
- Commander Volkrad Kaphengst, Senior Systems Engineer, Integrated Project Teams, Germany Navy
- Holger Muhlstein, Commander, Warnemünde District, German Federal Police
- Dr Sidarth Khoshal, Research Fellow, Sea Power, Royal United Services Institute
- Professor Catriona Savage, Professor of Naval Architecture, University College London
- Nick Childs, Senior Fellow for Naval Forces and Maritime Security, IISS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Digital Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.