International Fighter Goes Digital: Enhancing Connectivity for Combat Air
The International Fighter Conference (IFC)
is the premier global forum for the fighter community. We have been bringing together senior Air Force Officials, Program Managers, air power advocates, and international OEMs for 20 years. Seen as the most intellectually important conference for the combat air community, the forum brings senior officers together to share knowledge, and engage in unbiased debate and discussion. The IFC has never been a large expo. Business leaders use the conference to show thought-leadership and share their strategic vision of the future of fighter aviation.
The 2020 IFC
will be hosted on a secure online platform; 18-19 November. Our digital event platform integrates a secure conference feed with advanced matchmaking algorithms to ensure enhanced networking. Our vision for the world’s first digital forum for the fighter community is to split the conference into 8 discrete sessions each dedicated to a specific topic led by an expert moderator. Sessions are planned to span the time-zones of the Nato alliance in order to allow simultaneous participation from both sides of the Atlantic helping to facilitate the participation of allied and friendly nations.
Scheduled topics include:
- Loyal Wingmen and Manned Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T)
- Integrating and optimising 4th and 5th Generation Platform Operations
- Building the fighter of the future; digital engineering and advanced technologies
- Advanced Battle Management Systems (ABMS) and the Combat Cloud
- Future Combat Air System (FCAS), Tempest and Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) updates
- Live, virtual and constuctive (LVC) training for Combat Air forces
- Harnessing the Combat Cloud across ROMO; JADC2 and MDC2
- Naval Air Power & Carrier Enabled Power Projection
Confirmed IFC Online Speakers:
- Lieutenant General David Nahom, Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Programs, US Air Force
- Lieutenant General Mark R. Wise, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, HQ United States Marine Corp
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Chief of Information Dominance & Chief Information Officer, Air Force
- Rear Admiral Gregory Harris, Director, Air Warfare, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV N98), US Navy
- Air Vice Marshal Air Vice Marshal Simon Rochelle, Former Chief of Staff Capability, Headquarters Air Command
- Brigadier General Dale White, PEO for Fighters & Advanced Aircraft, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, U.S. Air Force
- Air Commodore Jonny Moreton, Head of the Combat Air Acquisition Programme, UK Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Andrea DI PIETRO, Chief of the Aerospace Policy and Planning Division, Italian Air Force
- Air Commodore Adrian Maso, Director General Air Combat Capability, Royal Australian Air Force
- Colonel Vincent CHUSSEAU, FCAS project leader for French Air Force, French Air & Space Force
- Commander Christophe Charpentier, Former French Navy Air Wing commander, incoming aircraft carrier plan and procurement officer, French Navy
- Dr. Rajesh Naik, Chief Scientist, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force Research Laboratory, U.S. Air Force Materiel Command
- Oscar Bladh, Chief Engineer Gripen E., Swedish Defence Materiel Administration, FMV
- Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan (USAF Ret.), Former PEO F-35 Lightning II JPO & Senior Vice President, Booze Allen
- Lieutenant General Jon 'Dog' Davis (USMC Retired), Former Deputy Commandant for Aviation, United States Marine Corps
- Lieutenant General Anthony J. Rock (USAF Retired), Inspector General U.S. Air Force (2016 –2017), US Air Force
- Lieutenant General Rubén C. García Servert (SAF Retired), former Commander, NATO CAOC-Torrejon
- Air Marshal Sir Christopher Harper (RAF Ret.), Former Director General, NATO International Military Staff
- Major General Jon Norman (USAF Retired), Vice President Air Power Requirements & Capabilities, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Raytheon Technologies
- Gordon Cross, Director, Next Generation Requirements, Lockheed Martin
- Jouni Wirtavuori, CANDL Product Manager, Patria Aviation Oy
- Dave Cleland, Director for Fixed Wing Aircraft, Boeing Phantom Works
- Thomas Grohs, Chief Engineer, FCAS, Airbus Defense & Space
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.