The Only Forum to Map the Challenges of Pre-Approved Access Programmes from End-to-End
There has never been a greater global focus on providing access to medicine, as the COVID-19 crisis brings Pre-approval programmes to the frontline in fighting epidemic outbreaks.
In-Person conferences may be currently postponed, but the Early and Managed Access Programmes Digital Summit
- our digital partner to the annual London based iteration - is the perfect environment to engage with industry experts who are managing these EMAPs under Covid-19, across global markets. This year's digital summit will join leading figures in early and managed access development will combine with patient advocacy and medical ethics experts to address challenges at the very heart of this vital yet, complex, field.
Ensure you feel secure in your next steps - during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
What Will be Covered?
- Navigate the highly diverse European regulatory landscape
- Optimise your pre-approved access programme by streamlining your approach to clinical operations
- Plan for success by setting clear objectives and developing your skills in cross-functional collaboration
- View your pre-approved access programme as part of a continuum of development by effectively and compliantly collecting Real World Data
- Safeguard your patient's access to medicine by hearing best practice case studies in logistical strategy
- Ensure your pre-approved access programme is truly patent- centric by discovering how to engage patients at each stage of the programme, from early planning to close out, and beyond
Who is The Forum For?
- SME and Big Pharma and Biotech, including:
- Clinical/Medical Operations
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Market Access
- Contact Research Organisations
- Patient Advocates
- MAP Providers
- Logistics Providers
- Regulatory Consultants
2020 Webinar Speakers Include:
- Dr. Philipp Schlatter, Community of Practice Leader, Post Trial Access & Drug Supply, Roche
- Karen Frascello, Director, Global Medical Affairs, Early Access, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Holly Lumgair, Patient Advocacy, Clinigen Group
- Gregory Tuyteleers, Global Operations Lead - Managed Access, Janssen
- Dennis Akkaya, Corporate Development, myTomorrows
- Alison Bateman-House, Co-Chair, NYU Working Group on Compassionate Use and Preapproval Access (CUPA)
- Nisha Shaunak, Lead Pharmacist for Oncology, Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Specialised Cancer Commissioning Pharmacist, NHS England
- Jean Godin, Global Head of Humanitarian Aid and Managed Access Programs, Sanofi Genzyme
- Paul Singer, Global Medical Affairs, Senior Manager Early Access Programs, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Paul Aliu, Head Global Governance Office, Chief Medical Office, Novartis
- Christine MacCracken, Director, Patient Strategies & Solutions, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Janssen
- Kenneth Moch, President & CEO, Cognition Therapeutics and CUPA Member
- Pat Furlong, Founding President & CEO, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) and CUPA Member
- Hayley Belli, Assistant Professor, Biostatistics Division, Department of Population Health, New York University School of Medicine
- Graham Sidorowicz, VP Business Development - Early Access Programs, Bionical Emas
- Geoff Fatzinger, Managing Director CCPS UK, Global VP QA/RA and Strategic Services, Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services
- Torunn Thingstad, Clinical Operations lead for Managed Access, Janssen
- Veronique Ollivier-Guillon, Global Program Leader Managed Access, Janssen
- Bettina Ryll, Founder, Melanoma Patient Network Europe
- Jodi Wolff, Head of Patient Advocacy US, Santhera
- Raj Nijjar, Clinical Lead Cancer Pharmacist & Specialised Cancer Commissioning Pharmacist, Barts Health NHS Trust & NHS England - London Region
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.