: 4th and 5th October 2021 | London - Venue TBC
We are proud to present the 9th annual Military Flight Training conference
, taking place in October 2021 in London.Military Flight Training
aims to comprehensively cover the latest developments in fast jet, rotary, and fixed wing training, as well as national approaches to pilot development and technological advances to synthetic and live training programmes.
As new threats create more challenging and dangerous air operations, and NATO-aligned militaries see increasingly higher operational tempos, flight training and preparation must respond to these developments in order to prepare pilots for dynamic operational environments. This conferences provides the perfect opportunity for flight training professionals to gather and share their experiences to ensure that the pilots of the future are ready to fight and win.
Key Topics Include:
- Fast-jet training
- Rotary-wing training
- Fixed-wing training
- Synthetic and live training
- Pilot retention and attitrion reduction
- Immersive technologies for flight training
- Training platforms
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Flight Training 2020
is an invaluable opportunity to meet world-leading experts in the field of pilot training. Attend the two-day conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class training officers, solution providers and senior military figures from the UK and abroad.
Receive unparalleled insight and access into the world's leading pilot training programmes and initiatives.
- Meet and network with leaders in pilot training from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking lunches and drinks reception.
- Hear updates and guidance from world leading programme managers.
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of synthetic training, retention and training, gaming technology and more.
- Discover cutting-edge technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability.
Military and Government Speakers Include:
- Group Captain Chris Mullen, Commandant No1 Flying Training School, Royal Air Force
- Colonel David Bunker, Assistant Program Manager, Aviation, Office of the Program Manager, Saudi Arabian National Guard/US Army
- Colonel George Ferido, 110th Aviation Brigade Commander, U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Colonel Fernando Raimundo Martinez, Commander, ETAC - European Tactical Airlift Centre
- Colonel Karel Valvoda, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre, Czech Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Simon Zsolt, Chief of Flight Trainer, Hungarian Air Force
- Major Michael Rosenquist, Project Manager Military Flight Training System, Swedish Air Force
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.