We proudly present the 19th Annual Virtual Benelux Infrastructure Forum
in November 2021! This year's meeting will bring together key professionals in the PPP, project financing and infrastructure sectors to discuss the latest issues and trends within the Benelux market.
Through discussing specific case studies and highlighting the challenges of coordinating and operating an Infrastructure project in the region from the perspective of all involved - constructers, banks, financiers, lawyers, regulators and consultants, - the event will provide insight into the new technologies and financing options available to get the best out of each project.
The Forum will have a specific focus on offshore wind and how this can be integrated with offshore solar and energy storage; and lead onto the new mechanisms of investment such as debt financing, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), refinancing projects and subsidies used to finance for geothermal projects operating in the Netherlands.
Other new topics for this year include looking at the challenges of project risk in new markets for enticing investors.
The conference has established itself as the industry-leading event for the Benelux region and will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn and network amongst senior executives in this thriving industry. The Benelux Infrastructure Forum
is the only place to meet the major players within this industry from both the banks, constructors, institutional investors, lawyers and the regulators.
Benefits of Attending
- Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that the Benelux region faces
- Case study updates from major projects in the region - Offshore wind, Geothermal, Offshore Solar and Digital Infrastructure.
- Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
- Discover what makes investments in the digital infrastructure so attractive to infrastructure investors
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers at the forefront of the market
- Alexander Oppenhaeuser, MD, Head of Infrastructure & Export Finance, Deka Bank
- Alistair Perkins, Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance, NN Investment Partners
- Barbara Zuiderwijk, Founder and Director, Green Giraffe
- Benoit Theys, Head of Infrastructure Debt, AG Insurance
- Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
- Jeroen Kies, Executive Director Structured Finance, SMBC Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch
- Jeroen Zanders, Vice President, Macquarie Capital
- Jesse van Schouwenburg, Senior Investment Director, DIF Capital Partners
- Juan Frias, Senior Project Manager, Offshore Wind Consultants Limited
- Koen Panis, Partner, Loyens&Loeff
- Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, ABN AMRO Bank N.V
- Martijn Maandag, Director Due Diligence, DNV GL
- Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure Europe, NORD/LB
- Mathias Verkest, Project Manager - Mermaid Offshore Wind Farm, Otary
- Michael Feith, Policy Advisor, DG ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL AFFAIRS
- Ruurd Immel, Director of Project Finance, Rabobank
- Tim De Knegt, Manager Strategic Finance & Treasurer, Havenbedrijf Rotterdam N V
- Toon Van Ingelghem, Senior Investment Manager , PMV
- Valentijn De Boe, Counsel, Loyens&Loeff
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.