This conference will explore the latest developments in the business aviation sector of Europe and new business opportunities and challenges for operators and manufacturers. It is a unique opportunity for all participants to debate the recent developments in 2020 and explore the future of business aviation, discuss different business models, enhance their knowledge about the regional market, learn about the regional infrastructure developments, and network with leading experts.
Participating companies will represent business aircraft operators and manufacturers, FBO operators, safety and security experts, financing companies, and sectors such as insurance, software technology, airport infrastructure, aircraft registration and other areas that will affect business aviation in Europe in 2021.
- Derek Bloom, Partner, Atlantic Aviation Legal Services
- Mark Byrne, Director, Martyn Fiddler Aviation
- Prof. Dr. Triant Flouris, Executive Director & Professor, The American College of Greece
- Zafran Hilur, CEO, OCG Aviation
- Jaap Hoekstra, CEO, Kilpatrick
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.