brings together our market-leading Airborne, Land and Maritime C2ISR conferences
. Its comprehensive 5-day programme - supported by a week-long networking cycle - offers a specific day of content on each of those three domains, in addition to two combined days designed to drive forward the multi-domain integration of C2 & ISR
Featuring panels, presentations and brand new closed-door discussion groups, the online conference will be unique in pulling together professionals from across the services and joint staffs, whilst also uniting those responsible for intelligence collection and analysis with those who exploit intelligence operationally.C2ISR Week
will be the first conference in Europe to work to the mission statement of unifying service-level approaches to multi and joint-all domain C2. That unity of effort is essential to delivering domain integration in practice. Topics of discussion will include: AI, cloud computing, ASW, tactical ISR for special forces, unmanned systems, airborne early warning and future command structures.
WHY C2ISR WEEK?
- Streamline service-level approaches to multi-domain and joint-all domain command and control
- Integrate space and cyberspace to enhance situational awareness and deliver decision advantage across domains
- Transform core and deployed joint networks and deliver connectivity and information security in the contested theatre of operations
- Understand the C2 and ISR requirements of any force, operating any platform, supported by any sensor, in any domain
- Adapt and enable the ISR platform via a multi-domain, multi-sensor approach to capability design and delivery
- Enable the joint warfighter by reducing the cognitive burden, leveraging autonomy to deliver mission-critical intelligence, on time, every time
- Vice Admiral (Ret'd) Sir Ian Corder KBE CB, Former UK Representative to NATO, Royal Navy
- Lieutenant General (Ret'd) Raymond Palumbo, Former Director for Defense Intelligence - Warfighter Support, U.S. Department of Defense
2021 Speaker Faculty
- Lieutenant-General Michael Rouleau, Vice Chief of the Defence Staff, Canadian Department of National Defence
- Lieutenant General Scott Berrier, Director, Defence Intelligence Agency
- Major General Rupert T.H. Jones, Commander Standing Joint Force, UK Joint Force Command
- Major General Paul Kenny, Commander, Australian Special Forces
- Major General Peter Dawe, Commander, Canadian Special Forces
- Rear Admiral Simon Asquith, Commander, Operations, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Tateki Tarawa, Director General, C4I Department, Japanese Maritime Self Defence Force
- Rear Admiral Hans-Jörg Detlefsen, Commander, Maritime Air, NATO Allied Maritime Command
- Rear Admiral Anthony Carullo, Director of Operations, US Naval Forces Europe-Africa
- Rear Admiral Brian Santarpia, Commander, Joint Task Force Atlantic and Maritime Forces Atlantic, Royal Canadian Navy
- Brigadier Ian Langford, Director General Future Land Warfare, Australian Army
- Brigadier Ben Kite, Head of Strategy, Development/Command, Control, Communications, Computers and ISTAR, British Army
- Brigadier Matthew Jones, Commander ISR Brigade, British Army
- First Admiral Ahmad Shafirudin, Commander, Naval Air, Royal Malaysian Navy
- Commodore Panagiotis Papanicolaou, Commandant, NMIOTC - NATO Maritime Interdiction Operational Training Centre
- Captain Auraş-Liviu Coman, Deputy Commander, Maritime Operational Component, Romanian Navy
- Colonel Georg Miarka, Chief, Army Intelligence, German Army
- Colonel Kristopher Faught, Commander, 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, US Marine Corps
- Commander Georgi Markov, Commander, Black Sea Maritime Coordination Element, Bulgarian Navy
- Commander Ian Danbury, Deputy Director, Maritime Unmanned Systems Innovation and Coordination Cell, NATO HQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.