Cyber space is full of opportunities that make our everyday life easier, helping us with simple as well as more difficult tasks, making processes faster and more effective. However, this effectivity often comes at a great cost. In order to keep the cyber space somewhat safe, the groups of professionals keep fighting the forces responsible for cyberattacks and lack of security.
- How to fight back with the use of AI, often considered a double-sided sword?
- Is edge computing just another buzzword?
- What will the great new advancements in security technologies bring next?
Our 3rd Annual Cyber Security Summit
addresses these and many other questions that will be answered by professionals from various industries, because when it comes to security, we all have the same adversaries.
The 3rd Annual Cyber Security Summit
has been designed to get together a number of professionals in order to discuss the new and effective ways to eliminate cybercrime, keep the data of the customers safe and make sure the channels are as secure as possible.
This interactive business conference will provide you with valuable tips and strategies addressing the security of networks, data and overall systems and processes within industries.
Do not miss out on the great opportunity to hear lessons learned and get your tickets to this great event now.
We combined various industries including banking, telecommunication and IT services and are excited to bring you our third edition of a meeting with great atmosphere and networking opportunities.
Do not forget we have limited number of participants - if you are ready to meet with other C-level decision-makers from different industries and companies, book your seas before it is too late.
We look forward to meeting you in Berlin.
Hot Conference Topics
Will Be Discussed
- Strategies for developing strong cyber security
- Edge computing playing a role in cyber defence
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Customer security and data protection
- Cyber security automation
- How to fight cyberattacks
- IoT security
- Regulations and 3rd party cooperation
- Guglielmo IOZZIA, Associate Director, IT & AI, MSD
- Alberto SEMPERE, Global Security Product Director, Telefonica
- Bob XIE, Cyber Security Officer for Western Europe, Huawei
- Dr. Michael VON DER HORST, Managing Director Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems Germany
- Hila MELLER, Vice President Security Europe, BT
- Adri PURKAYASTHA, Global Head of Technology & Cyber Risk Analytics, BNP Paribas
: 29 September (15:00 - 17:00)Main Conference
: 30 September - 1 October
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.