As strategic and heavy airlift continues to drive expeditionary capability - the market capitalisation of this mission critical sector continues to grow. Delivering 'boots on the ground', as well as military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
We are pleased to announce the return of the 21st Annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference
, taking place this December as a fully interactive virtual event.
Building on our critically acclaimed 2019 edition, this year's conference remains the preeminent forum for the international air mobility and airlift community - providing critical perspectives from heavy and tactical airlift, rotary wing and AAR industries.
In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Covering key mission areas such as resource pooling and sharing, humanitarian support, AAR technical updates and news from multi-national and national procurement efforts - this comprehensive conference remains the an essential calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community.
Benefits of Attending
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift, rapid response and delivery capability, and the use of assets for Military Aid to Civil Authorities (MACA) in response to COVID-19...
- Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
Expert Military Speakers Include:
- Brigadier general Olivier Fabre, Commander, Air Mobility Command, French Air Force
- Group Captain Doz James, Deputy Air Mobility Force Commander, Royal Air Force
- Group Captain Phil Arnold, Senior Staff Officer, HQ 38 Group, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Luca Tonello, Joint Coordination Cell Chief, Emergency Covid 19 - Technical board at the Civil Protection Department - Airlift support, Italian Air Force
- Colonel James Sparrow, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Colonel Fernando Raimundo Martinez, Commander, ETAC - European Tactical Airlift Centre
- Colonel Jurgen Van der Biezen, Commander Multinational MRTT Unit, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Deanna Franks, Commandant, AATTC, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Jakob Valstad, Chief, Operations, MCCE
- Mr James Olden, Chief of Current Operations for Aviation Energy Policy, US Air Force
- Mr Philippe Martou, Chief Preparedness - OSEP, World Food Programme
Expert Industry Speakers:
- Mr Alejandro Marti Donati, CEO, Mitiga
- Mr. Peter Owitz, Vice President Military Programs, Products & Sales, TLD
- Senior Representative, Name to be Confirmed, Leonardo
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.