The 9th edition of our Future of Polyolefins summit
will take place on the 20th & 21st of January 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany, and it will be the perfect opportunity for you to meet with leading executives and experts from across the entire polyolefins
Over this two-day event we will bring together petrochemical companies, polyolefins
producers, plastic converters/compounders, packaging manufacturers, brands, car manufacturers, additive suppliers, EPCs, distribution & logistics companies, industry associatieviouons and consultancies, in order to exchange views on key issues of the industry: designing and redesigning for recyclability, current regulations and the EU Green Deal, new technologies and innovations, etc.
Join us in Dusseldorf for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Stay tuned for more updates on the event!
- Outlook on European Polyolefins Market
- Assessing Polyolefin Recycling Processes
- An Overview of Polyolefins Regulations at EU Level
- Insights on Polyolefins Food Applications
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Guidelines for Recyclability
- Recycling post-consumer products
- Designing for Recyclability
- New Applications for Polyolefins
- Recyclability throughout the production pipeline
- Addressing the environmental problem: A Case Study
- Circular Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Sustainability and Efficiency
- Technology and Innovations
- Karlheinz Hausmann, R&D Fellow, Dow
- Paula Sanabria Luque, Manager, Circular Economy, Global Sustainability, LyondellBasell
- Werner Bosmans, Policy Officer – Circular Economy, European Commission
- Silvia Freni Sterrantino, Senior Legal & Regulatory Affairs Manager, EuPC – European Plastics Converters
- Rinus de Kok, Commercial Director, PRS
- Peter Sundt, Secretary General, EPRO – European Association of Plastics Recycling & Recovery Organisation
- Gaëlle Nuttall, Environmental Sustainability Manager, Nestlé Waters
- Wendy Lebegge, Responsible Care Manager, Sumitomo Chemical
- Paolo Glerean, Business Devleopment & Institutional Affairs, Aliplast & Board Member, Plastics Recyclers Europe
- Krisztina Petrényiné Szabó, Group Downstream Business Development Director, MOL
- Adijata Kovacevic, Market Expert, Strategic & Digital Marketing, Borealis
- François Chambon, Global Strategic Marketing Manager PE, ExxonMobil
- Graham Houlder, Project Co-ordinator, Workstream Consultant, CEFLEX
- Just Jansz, Founder & MD, Expertise Beyond Borders BV
- Venetia Spencer, Secretary General, PCEP – Polyolefin Circular Economy Platform
- Martijn Gipmans, Principal Consultant & Team Lead, Thinkstep
- Çiğdem Zeytin Derin, Expert And Upstream Strategy Leader “Commodity Polymers”, Renault
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.