The 9th edition of our Future of Polyolefins summit
will take place on the 20th & 21st of January 2021 in Dusseldorf, Germany, and it will be the perfect opportunity for you to meet with leading executives and experts from across the entire polyolefins
Over this two-day event we will bring together petrochemical companies, polyolefins
producers, plastic converters/compounders, packaging manufacturers, brands, car manufacturers, additive suppliers, EPCs, distribution & logistics companies, industry associatieviouons and consultancies, in order to exchange views on key issues of the industry: designing and redesigning for recyclability, current regulations and the EU Green Deal, new technologies and innovations, etc.
Join us in Dusseldorf for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Stay tuned for more updates on the event!
- Outlook on European Polyolefins Market
- Assessing Polyolefin Recycling Processes
- An Overview of Polyolefins Regulations at EU Level
- Insights on Polyolefins Food Applications
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Guidelines for Recyclability
- Recycling post-consumer products
- Designing for Recyclability
- New Applications for Polyolefins
- Recyclability throughout the production pipeline
- Addressing the environmental problem: A Case Study
- Circular Economy and the EU Green Deal
- Sustainability and Efficiency
- Technology and Innovations
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Dorothee Arns, Director General, European Association of Chemical Distributors – FECC
- Maria Ciliberti, Vice President Marketing and New Business Development, Polyolefins – Borealis
- Sam Hill, Head of Quality and Technical – Bright Green Plastics
- Dr Iakovos Vittorias, Director of Technical Services Polymers – Omya International AG
- Paolo Glerean, Head of Sales & Marketing, Aliplast & Board Member, Plastics Recyclers Europe
- Silvia Freni Sterrantino, Senior Legal & Regulatory Affairs Manager, EuPC – European Plastics Converters
- To be announced, Representative of Sustainable Production, Products and Consumption – European Commission
- Graham Houlder, Project Coordinator & Managing Director, CEFLEX
- Karlheinz Hausmann, Global TS&D Fellow, Packaging And Specialty Plastics, Dow
- Kaushik Mitra, Executive Director, Polyolefins EMEA / Chemicals, IHS Markit
- Venetia Spencer, Secretary General, PCEP – Polyolefin Circular Economy Platform
- Tugba Okay, R&D / Material Engineer – TOFAS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.