We are pleased to announce the launch of our CBRNe Summit USA
conference and exhibition which will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, on the 26th - 28th January 2021. CBRNe
threats are increasing and also the threat of lone wolf extremists carrying out random attacks in major cities.
During our international event you will hear perspectives from military and civil officials who deal with CBRNe
incidents. Many government departments and agencies across the region have realised the importance of CBRNe
capabilities and preparedness and budgets have been increased to deal with the new type of threats faced to civilians.
CBRNe Summit USA will focus on a number of key topics across the whole spectrum of the CBRNe domain such as:
- Local Nevada State CBRNe Response Capabilities
- Chem-Bio Countermeasures and Response strategies
- International CBRNe Response and Preparedness
- U.S. Preparedness and Response to CBRNe Threats and Attacks
- First Responder Techniques - Hazmat
- Decon and Combating Infectious Diseases across the U.S.
- Dr. Eric Moore, Director, U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
- Peter Belk, Deputy Director, J5 – Strategy, Plans, Policy and Concepts, U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Lieutenant Zachary Burns, Commander, ARMOUR Section, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police (LVMP)
- Captain Daniele Del Gaudio, Head of CBRN Specialistic Support Office, 7th CBRN Defence Regiment “CREMONA”, Ministry of Defence, Italy
- José Antonio Zea Agüero, Director-General, Chemical Information Center (CINQUI), Peru
- Craig Cooper, Chief of Operations, Las Vegas Fire Department
- Martin Davey, Lead – CBRNe Strike Team, Hazmat and CBRNe Technician, Ottawa Fire Services, Canada
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenuePlanet Hollywood Hotel
3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, 89109
Las Vegas, NV, USA