The world's leading event for artificial intelligence implementation in the legal sector online
In one of the most traditional professions, leaders in the legal sector are at risk of falling behind the curve and not fully preparing, embracing and successfully executing digital strategies that will become a vital part of their role. From recruitment, to process optimization, and even the evolving college syllabus for prospective lawyers, the daily work of legal professionals has taken a dramatic turn since the rise of IA.
The legal sector of the future is embracing digital transformation and technological innovation. Artificial intelligence is enabling organizations to bring new standards of efficiency, productivity, competitive pricing and client service. Paralegals, Lawyers, Litigators, Legal IT, Technology and Data professionals alike are now equipped with smart digital tools to better leverage resources, transform efficiencies and reduce costs.
Legal IA 2020
joins executives passionate about digital transformation in law, to explore strategies and insights through deep-dive case studies and interactive panel discussions. Join peers and learn how to take your organization from strength-to-strength with the latest automation, cognitive, robotics and data analytics capabilities.
Key Themes for Discussion:
- Hiring, Nurturing and Retaining Talent in the Age of IA
- Lessons in IA: Transform areas of due diligence, legal research, analytics, intelligent prediction and document digitization
- Deploying and scaling RPA: Optimize the time for workforce critical thinking, reflection and analysis on client cases
- Creating a digital roadmap for the future: Design a strategy that adapts to changing client, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Embracing business Agility, innovation and a customer-centric mind-set
- Stephen Leask, EMEA Head of Pricing and Legal Technology, Citi
- Alicia Hardy, Director of Professional Support, White & Case
- James Markham, Senior Business Improvement Manager, Hogan Lovells
- Jeffrey Brandt, Chief Information Officer, Jackson Kelly PLLC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.