We are are proud to announce the 14th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference
, taking place online as a virtual event on 27th - 28th January 2021.
From the strategic level down to the tactical, efficient and clear communications are key to operational success. The fast pace of modern warfare requires agile, highly adaptable forces capable of rapid movement whilst maintaining a consistent communication and situational awareness capability. Interoperability is also becoming increasingly important to ensure seamless command and control within a multinational coalition, especially given the rising operational tempo across Europe.
Supported by the Portuguese Army, the Mobile Deployable Communications conference
is designed to bring together leading program managers, strategic decision-makers, industry experts and thought leaders from Europe and further afield to explore the latest developments in communications technology. MDC
is the only conference which focuses on CIS in the European operational environment through briefs from key regional partners and their international allies.
Benefits of Attending
- Supported by the Portuguese Army, the only conference addressing CIS in the European operational environment.
- Hear updates and guidance from CIS program managers and communications experts
- Learn about future requirements for equipment and procurement processes.
- Meet and network with senior military leaders and industry during dedicated networking sessions across two days
- Discover the latest communication technology to optimise battlefield command and control
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality
- Colonel Rui Jorge Fernandes Bettencourt, Telecommunications Centre Chief, Portuguese Army
- Brigadier General Bento Soares, Director CIS, Portuguese Army
- Brigadier General Laszio Sticz, Director, Force Planning Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Brigadier General Vasil Sabinski, Director, CIS, European External Action Service, EU Military Staff
- Brigadier General Pantelis Arapis, Assistant Chief Of Staff ACOS J6 Cyberspace, NATO SHAPE
- Colonel Janos Poloskei, Branch Chief, Force Planning Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Robert Miedema, Program Manager FOXTROT and NLD Program Lead TEN, Netherlands MoD
- Colonel Giuseppe Montesi, Federated Mission Networking Secretariat Director, NATO SHAPE
- Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Head of Communications and EW Planning, Austrian MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Attila Szabo, Senior Staff Offi cer, Deployable Systems Branch, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Squadron Leader Rob Bexley, Capability Manager Aerospace C4, Capability Branch, New Zealand Defence Force
- Chief Warrant Officer Four Shawn Petermann, Senior Technical Advisor, Joint Communications Support element (Airborne)
- Mr Scott Lee, Cross Cutting Priority Lead for JADC2, MITRE
- Speaker to be Confirmed, Blackned GmbH
- Speaker to be Confirmed, Glenair
- Mr Daan Ruhe, Global Government, Business Development Manager & Global Product Specialist L-TAC, inmarsat
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.