Building on the success of Lignofuels
annual conference series which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year by bringing 140+ senior level attendees to Helsinki, we are looking forward to returning to Helsinki for the 11th edition which will take place on the 10th and 11th of February 2021.
The 2021 edition of the conference will once again bring together key lignofuels
and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join our forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies, including Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders & Brokers and Chemical Companies.
Secure your space today for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Moreover, don't miss the chance to join a complimentary UPM Lappeenranta Biorefinery pre-conference site visit - while spaces are available!
2020 Edition Key Topics
- Making Future - lignofuels market overview & key drivers
- Finland's targets and policies for biofuels and advanced biofuels
- Developments in Plants for Commercial Scale Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Sunliquid - Bringing cellulosic ethanol to scale
- Bioethanol as important part of the sustainable biorefinery
- Technological Developments for the Advanced Biofuels Industry
- Transforming Lignocellulosic Biomass into Biofuel: Pretreatment & Processes
- Ensuring Sustainable Production Through Holistic Utilisation of Feedstock
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Availability and Sustainability
- Climate Positive Fuels - new opportunities in advanced biofuels
- Life Cycle Analysis and sustainability guarantees of feedstock
- The Role of Lignofuels in Decarbonising Aviation
- A Wider Look at Alternative Fuels for Carbon Reduction
- Four Different Stages of Piloting, and How to Identify Them
- Bringing alternative sustainable biofuels to the marine market - case study
- Green shipping with advanced biofuels
Who Will Attend
- Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation
- Biofuels Producers
- Oil Refiners
- Process Technology Providers
- Enzyme Developers
- Engineering Firms and Agribusiness
- Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators
- Automotive & Aviation Industries
- Consultants, Traders & Brokers
- Chemical Companies
The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers 2021
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, Executive Director, World Bioenergy Association
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Arvid Loken, Senior Advisor – Carbon Reduction Programme, Avinor
- Tuukka Sormunen, Vice President Key Clients Industry Business Group, AFRY
- Philippe Mengal, Executive Director, Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Heiko Mandel, Process Specialist Evaporation, GEA Finland Oy
- Carlos Ocampo, Global Business Director – Biomass, Novozymes
- Michael Hecquet, BioTfuel R&D Coordinator, TOTAL RC on behalf of Bionext
- Roel Vleeschouwers, Business Development Manager Sustainable Chemistry, VITO
- Hannu Hamalainen, Chempolis
- Markus Rarbach, VP Business Platform Lignocellulosics, Neste
- Carlos Ocampo, Global Business Director, Biomass, Novozymes
- Larissa Perotta, Technology Team Manager – Biobased Technologies, Axens
- Willem Sederel, Chairman of the Board, Circular Biobased Delta
- Panu Routasalo, Vice President, UPM Biofuels
- Bart Hellings, Head of Innovation, GoodFuels
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft
- Gerhard Muggen, Managing Director, BTG-BTL
- Angel Alvarez Alberdi, Secretary General, EWABA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.