By having an effective complaint management system, life science organizations have a better chance to ward off inspections by using the appropriate guidelines and regulations. Monitoring complaint trends over time and having a complaint program improves the customer's experience with your products.
Part of the process is being ready for anything, while a recall is a scenario we want to avoid, we need to be ready, we need to have a plan to go to, we need to learn how to mitigate and follow regulations. Register today for the Product Complaints and Recalls Virtual Summit and gain the critical knowledge needed to be prepared to excel when facing complaints and recalls, learn how to be proactive and not reactive.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain insight on how to successfully thrive during the pandemic, learn from our experts and how they are adjusting their processes nowadays while keeping the whole team connected and on the same page
- Learn how to use the information from the Complaints in a Proactive manner, to enhance quality and to keep your customers engaged and satisfied
- Prepare and identify how to avoid inspection findings, be ahead of the curve, we will share insight and relevant information to make sure you are diligent and ready
- Address the regulations and maintain compliance by hearing from the FDA
- Get your recall strategy ready, make sure you are prepared for a recall and proceed the best way possible by learning fresh approaches
Who Should Attend
- Product Complaints
- Consumer Complaints
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Product Safety/Recalls
- Due Diligence
- Product Recalls
- Quality Systems and Engineering
- Patient Safety
- Drug Safety
- Risk Management
- Medical/Consumer/Regulatory/ Clinical Affairs
- Call Centers/Customer Service
- CMO Management
- Business Support Coordination
- Product Surveillance
- Clinical Operations
- Quality Compliance and Audits
- Post marketing Surveillance
- Complaint Handling Quality Compliance
- QA and Supply Integration
- Global Device Coordination
- Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform's matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you're looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services.
- Networking Breaks throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in- depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers.
- The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.
- Thomas Morrisey, Vice President, Product Safety - EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES
- Khaudeja Bano, Executive Medical Director, Combination Product Safety Head - AMGEN
- Sharon Perez, Senior Director of Global Medical Safety - Novocure
- Vaishali Shukla, VP, Head of Global Quality - uniQure
- Sameer Thapar, Adjunct Professor, Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance - TEMPLE UNIVERSITY
- Ana Marie Sacro, Engineering Manager - Manufacturing - Fujifilm Scientific
- Erik Mettler, Assistant Commissioner for Partnerships and Policy, ORA (Office of Regulatory Affairs) - Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Willem van Alst, Complaint Handling & Vigilance Reporting Manager Post Market Surveillance - NOBEL BIOCARE SYSTEMS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.