Enabling Technologies, Regulatory and Business Models for Achieving the 100RE Vision
Companies and governmental bodies around the world are looking to cut carbon emissions and migrate toward 100% renewable energy sources -- not only for environmental reasons but economic as well. Clean energy is becoming a key focus at the board level, and sustainability is seen as essential for future business and growth. A growing number of top multinational organizations have achieved 100% renewables for their opertions, and the trend is spreading -- especially as companies emerge from the COVID-19 crisis.
The 100% Renewable Energy Virtual Symposium
on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, brings together stakeholders from across the U.S. and internationally to examine the latest technology advances, case studies, and success strategies for making the transition to 100% renewables. Top industry executives, technology innovators, policy professionals and change strategists will share invaluable insights into making the goal of 100% RE a reality. The symposium offers a convenient and unique opportunity for commercial & industrial leaders to optimize their energy strategy, zero in on cost savings, and implement a realistic plan for moving to 100% renewables.
Topics to be Addressed Include:
- Scenarios & strategies for implementing 100% RE
- Business models and case studies to date
- Optimizing the energy mix and cutting costs
- Integrating rooftop and utility solar resources
- Building energy management advances
- Microgrids, mini-grids, and nano-grids
- Decarbonizing buildings and operations
- Electrification of transport
- Energy storage developments and applications
- Green building design, management, and advances
- Ensuring power quality and reliability
- Interacting with and transforming the Grid
- Public policy and regulatory advances
- C-level perspectives on renewable energy integration
- Leading the way toward carbon control success
- Implementation steps and timelines
100% Online, 100% Interactive
Powered by GoToMeeting the secure virtual platform allows for live interaction between speakers and fellow attendees via audio, video, chat and PowerPoint presentation. Attendees have the opportunity to view the attendee list and set up meetings & introductions with fellow registrants, facilitated by the organiser.
Breaks between sessions allow for plenty of networking time, and streaming recordings of all presentations will be available post-confernece for on-demand viewing by registered participants.
- Senior Policy Advisors
- Commercial and Industrial Energy Executives, Strategists, COOs and CxOs
- Renewable Energy Procurement Professionals
- Investor-Owned, Co-Op, and Municipal Utility Executives
- Solar and Wind Project Developers
- Renewable Energy Finance and Investment Analysts
- Building Energy Management Operators
- Municipal and State Planners
- System Integrators and Consultants
- Renewable Energy Equipment and Software Vendors
- Research & Development Professionals
- Jenny Heeter, Senior Energy Analyst, Markets & Policy Group, Strategic Energy Analysis Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Galen Barbose, Research Scientist, Electricity Markets and Policy Department, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- James Critchfield, Director, Green Power Partnership Program, U.S. Enviornmental Protection Agency
- Peggy Kellen, Director, Policy, Center for Resource Solutions (CRS)
- Andrew Glumac, Senior Manager for Renewable Energy, CDP, Chair, RE100 Technical Advisory Group.
- Holly Lahd, Lead Energy Program Manager, Target Corporation
- Ross Malme, Senior Advisor, Bowen Advisors
- Andrew Kvaal, Chief Operating Officer, Ampion, Inc.
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, Co-Founder, NorthBridge Energy Partners
- Eric Alam, CEO, RPD Energy
- Sean Kinghorn, Global Sustainability Leader, Intuit
- Hans Royal, Director, Renewables & Cleantech, Schneider Electric
- Greg Walker, Research Director, Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA)
- Jonathan Rogers, Renewable Energy Specialist, Office of Climate Action, Sustainability and Resiliency, City and County of Denver
- Jim Frazer, Vice President - Smart Cities Research and Marketing, ARC Advisory Group
- Bruno H. Peters, P.ENG., Director, Smart Cities, Deputy Regional Director, Canada West, IBI Group
- Scott Roy, CEO, Whitten & Roy Partnership
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.