Innovations in technologies and applications of RNA-based medicineRNA therapeutics
is a rapidly expanding industry with increasingly growing potential for immunotherapy personalised medicines, and treatment of genetic, infectious and chronic diseases. This is reflected with the value of the global antisense & RNA therapeutics
market expected to reach USD 1.81 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5%. Furthermore, the recent advent of CRISPR, an RNA
-guided gene-editing technology, as well as new strides in the delivery of messenger RNA transcribed in vitro, have triggered a major expansion of the RNA-therapeutics
The 2021 conference is set to explore the latest developments in RNA
delivery agents and RNA-based therapeutics with the latest case studies on advanced mRNA
technologies, oligonucleotide delivery, therapeutic applications and future trends and innovations.
Join us in February 2021, as our 12th annual RNA Therapeutics Virtual Conference
brings together industry experts from leading RNA therapeutics
companies to gain an expert and holistic view on the latest developments in the industry, upcoming regulatory updates and industry implications.
Benefits of Attending:
RNA Therapeutics 2021 will explore industry insights into how mRNA is being used to combat COVID-19. Engage in case studies exploring the growing therapeutic potential of RNA for rare diseases, delve into future trends in AI application for optimal RNA therapeutics and hear regulatory outlooks of the RNA landscape, clinical trials and looking ahead.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend:
- Research & Development Directors/Managers/Scientists
- Heads of Clinical Development
- Heads of Pre-Clinical Development
- Head of RNA Biology
- Head of RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Head of Pre-clinical R&D
- Head of New Modalities
- Head of Discovery
- Senior Scientists
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Alexey Wolfson, CEO, Advirna
- Andre Müller-York, Senior Medical Affairs Director , Sarepta Therapeutics Germany GmbH
- Arpan Desai, Team Leader, Astrazeneca
- Barry Ticho, Chief Medical Officer, Stoke Therapeutics
- Cristina Reschke, Lecturer, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics, Inc
- Dong Yu, Fellow, Senior Director, and Head, GSK Vaccines
- Dong-Ki Lee, CEO, OilX Pharmaceuticals
- Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, Global Alliance Management, Sanofi
- Fengmei Pi, General Manager and Director of R&D, ExonanoRNA
- Heinrich Haas, VP RNA Formulation and Drug Developement , BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals
- Jennifer Pluim, Vice President Medical Afffairs, ProQR
- Kirsty Wydenbach, Senior Medical Assessor / Deputy Unit Manager , MHRA
- Maria Luisa Pineda, CEO and Co-founder, Envisagenics
- Michael Mulqueen, VP Business Development, eTheRNA Immunotherapies
- Priya Karmali, Vice President, Technology Innovation and Development, Arcturus Therapeutics
- Ruchi Shah, Senior Research Engineer, Eli Lilly and Company
- Shalini Andersson, Chief Scientist New Therapeutic Modalitiesand Head of Oligonucleotide Discovery, AstraZeneca
- Thomas Thum, Director, Institute of Molecular and Translational Therapeutic Strategies , Hannover Medical School
- Troels Koch, CEO & Founder, Aqiventa
- Wigard Kloosterman, CSO, Frame Therapeutics
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.