Following the success of its previous five editions, 6th Future of Surfactants Summit
will once again bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussions on how to overcome current market challenges, review upcoming regulatory implementation and identify existing opportunities for growth as well as excellent networking opportunities.
A number of informative presentations followed by interactive panel Q&A, debates and discussions will be providing a deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the surfactants industry. Panel discussions will also further involve the delegates.
- A Closer Look at the Surfactants Supply Chain
- Digitalisation in the Chemical Industry
- An Overview on Policy & Legislation
- Analysing Consumer Behaviour: What expectations can be met?
- Sustainability as a Driver in the Manufacturing Process
- Innovative Surfactants for Sustainable Development
- Optimising Formulations in End-products
Who Will Attend?
- Feedstock suppliers
- Raw material producers & suppliers
- Chemical distributors
- Surfactant manufacturers
- Consumer product manufacturers – personal care & home care
- Industrial cleaning product manufacturers
- Private labels
- Lab equipment suppliers
- Technology providers
- Regulatory affairs specialists
- Research institutes
- Industry associations
- Equity firms
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Andre Chieffi, R&D Senior Manager, Reckitt Benckiser
- Timothy Staub, CEO, Locus Performance Ingredients
- Francois Simal, Product And Application Development Specialist, ExxonMobil
- Ruben Brunsveld, Deputy Director for Europe, Middle East & Africa, RSPO – Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Adrian Komainda, Senior Account Manager, Schrödinger
- Eric Hudson, Managing Consultant, Nexant
- Robert Hogan, Consultant, Nexant
- Hilal Sevinc, Deputy Director, Reach GS
- Inna Knelsen, Senior Manager, ISCC
- Adriana Grossmann, Research Scientist, Clariant
- Lawrence Clarke, Technical Sales Manager, Holiferm
- Silvia Jentsch, Manager Technical Sevices, Evonik
- Juergen Tropsch, Senior Expert Surfactants, BASF
- Christel Sogaard Kirkeby, Project Officer THINK Chemicals, Danish Consumer Council
- Dorothee Arns, Director General, FECC European Association of Chemical Distributors
- Juliana Bellangero Pantalena, Global Marketing Head for Surfactants, Cepsa Química
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueLe Meridien Barcelona
La Rambla 111, Pintor Fortuny, 4-6, 08001
: +34 933 18 62 00 Website