Following the success of its previous five editions, 6th Future of Surfactants Summit
will once again bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussions on how to overcome current market challenges, review upcoming regulatory implementation and identify existing opportunities for growth as well as excellent networking opportunities.
A number of informative presentations followed by interactive panel Q&A, debates and discussions will be providing a deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the surfactants industry. Panel discussions will also further involve the delegates.
Stay tuned for more updates on the event!
- A Closer Look at the Surfactants Supply Chain
- Digitalisation in the Chemical Industry
- An Overview on Policy & Legislation
- Analysing Consumer Behaviour: What expectations can be met?
- Sustainability as a Driver in the Manufacturing Process
- Innovative Surfactants for Sustainable Development
- Optimising Formulations in End-products
Who Will Attend?
- Feedstock suppliers
- Raw material producers & suppliers
- Chemical distributors
- Surfactant manufacturers
- Consumer product manufacturers – personal care & home care
- Industrial cleaning product manufacturers
- Private labels
- Lab equipment suppliers
- Technology providers
- Regulatory affairs specialists
- Research institutes
- Industry associations
- Equity firms
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Chris Sayner, Vice President, Customer Alliances, Corporate Sustainability, Croda
- Francesca Morgante, Market Development Manager Europe, RSPO – Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Caroline Krauter, Senior Scientist, Schrödinger
- Alexander Madl, Consultant, Transform Chemistry Innovation
- Eric Hudson, Managing Consultant, Nexant
- Dorothee Arns, Director General, FECC – European Association of Chemical Distributors
- Yaprak Yüzak Küçükvar, Manager, RGS Turkey
- Helena Eixarch, Cosmetics & Toxicology Consultant, TSG Consulting
- Carlos Hanisch, Innovation Product Manager, SGS – Institut Fresenius
- Jose Vega, Consultant, DJS Process Consulting Ltd.
- Rute Chieffi, Consultant, DJS Process Consulting Ltd.
- Miriam Leon Paumen, PS & RA Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC
- Carlos Ruiz, Project Lead, Kline Group
- Dirk Roland Kuppert, Team Leader Competence Center Surfactants & Functional Chemicals, Clariant
- Sophie Roelants, R&D Project Coordinator Biosurfactants, Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
- Susanne Zibek, Group Manager Industrial Biotechnology, Fraunhofer IGB
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.