Returning for its 6th edition which will take place on the 17th and 18th of February 2021 the focus will be on the industry's increasing challenge for innovation toward a sustainable future, looking at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recyclability and packaging performance.
Book your place in advance taking advantage of the special early bird registration rate to join brands and retailers will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for the next generation of packaging and its place in the circular economy.
- Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging European Legislation and Policy Overview
- Improving Sustainability & Circular Economy
- Assessing the Possibilities of Applications in Chemical Recycling
- Looking at Innovation in Packaging Materials
- Acknowledging Future Directions in Plastic Packaging and Scientific Development
- Exploring New Plastic Recycling Technologies
- A Practical Approach on the Consumer’s View
Who Will Attend
- Heads of packaging, sustainability, waste, quality, environmental affairs & innovation from:
- Brand owners - food & beverage
- Packaging manufacturers
- Recycling plant owners
- Brand owners, retailers, packaging manufacturers, converters
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Hans van Bochove, Vice-President European Public Affairs, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Philippe Diercxsens, Packaging & Environmental Manager, Danone Waters
- Werner Bosmans, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Louise Edge, Head of Ocean Plastics Campaign, Greenpeace
- Gloria Gabellini, Director Environmental Policy, PepsiCo
- Cloé Ragot, Head of Policy & Sustainability, Plastic Energy
- Hugo Menilo, Global Foods R&D Packaging Director, Uniliver
- Barry Turner, Director of Plastics and Flexible Packaging, British Plastic Federation
- Ben Fox, Packaging Procurement Manager, Yeo Valley Family Farm
- Feliks Bezati, Global Sustainable Packaging Manager, Mars
- Graham Houlder, Project Co-ordinator, Workstream Consultant, Ceflex
- Halak Parikh, Head of R&D Insights, Britvic
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.