Our Battery Recycling Europe conference
will take place on 16th - 17th February 2022 in London, UK. The conference will bring together Battery Recycling
industry experts, collection scheme operators and battery manufacturers, to learn, share and discuss the current and emerging topics in the Battery Recycling
The two day event will give you an insight into the newest recycling technologies, latest updates in policy and regulations, and commercial benefits of recycling spent power batteries. Our Battery Recycling Europe
will also showcase future opportunities in the Battery Recycling
Market and blend together inspirational keynotes, informative sessions, and wonderful networking opportunities.
- Battery Recycling Market: Growth, Trends & Forecast
- Regulating the Battery Recycling Industry
- Economic Benefits of Spent Power Battery Recycling
- Latest Battery Recycling and Application Technologies
- Battery Recycling: Solutions to Minimise the Environmental Impacts
- Lithium-ion Batteries for Electric Vehicles: Pros & Cons
- Decarbonisation of Transport: Battery Recycling as the New Environmental Challenge
- Reducing, Recycling and Recovering Hazardous Materials from Lithium-ion Batteries
COVID-19 - The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
- Dr. Michelle Lynch, Director, Enabled Future Limited (Chair)
- Dr. Gavin Harper, Faraday Institution Research Fellow, University of Birmingham
- Dr. Paul Anderson, Co-Director BSCECM, University of Birmingham
- John Redmayne, Managing Director – UK, European recycling Platform
- James Nash, Commercial Manager, Valpak
- Gwen Frost, Head of Innovation and Sustainability, Bristol Waste Company
- Stephanie Housty, Marketing Manager, Ecosurety
- Louise Grantham, Chief Executive, REPIC
- Tom Liddell, regional Engineering Manager, Viridor
- Nikolas Hill, Associate Director, Knowledge Leader – Transport Technology and Fuels, Ricardo Energy & Environment
- Jon Tomkins, Environment Manager, S. Norton & Co. Ltd
- Max Weeber, Dipl.-Ing., Fraunhofer Institute
- Jacqui Murray, Deputy Director, Faraday Battery Challenge – Innovate UK
- Kunal Phalpher, Chief Commercial Officer, Li-Cycle
- Sam Haig, Battery recycling Business Manager, RSBruce Ltd.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Riverside, Tooley St , SE1 2BY
London, United KingdomPhone
: +44 (0) 203 002 4300 Website