Our Battery Recycling Europe conference
will take place on 17th - 18th February 2021 in London, UK. The conference will bring together Battery Recycling
industry experts, collection scheme operators and battery manufacturers, to learn, share and discuss the current and emerging topics in the Battery Recycling
The two day event will give you an insight into the newest recycling technologies, latest updates in policy and regulations, and commercial benefits of recycling spent power batteries. Our Battery Recycling Europe
will also showcase future opportunities in the Battery Recycling
Market and blend together inspirational keynotes, informative sessions, and wonderful networking opportunities.
- Battery Recycling Market: Growth, Trends & Forecast
- Regulating the Battery Recycling Industry
- Economic Benefits of Spent Power Battery Recycling
- Latest Battery Recycling and Application Technologies
- Battery Recycling: Solutions to Minimise the Environmental Impacts
- Lithium-ion Batteries for Electric Vehicles: Pros & Cons
- Decarbonisation of Transport: Battery Recycling as the New Environmental Challenge
- Reducing, Recycling and Recovering Hazardous Materials from Lithium-ion Batteries
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.