: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
We are proud to present the 6th annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
With rapid technological advances changing the way maritime forces need to utilise and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance systems and platforms have become a critical component of naval capability.
As the only Maritime ISR
event with a specific focus on Space-Based Domain Awareness, Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology 2021
follows five very successful predecessors. With the previous events taking place in Rome, the event has brought forward a discussion on the growing need for more comprehensive and sophisticated Joint Maritime ISR capabilities in the Mediterranean and beyond, particularly following the Migrant Crisis that still remains.
This year, with the geographical shift comes a subtle strategic one, providing a renewed focus on some of the strategic threats and technological challenges facing naval and joint forces from across the world. The conference retains an increased focus on space based maritime reconnaissance and the relation between the Littoral and Maritime Domains and ISR capabilities that occur here. The aim is to assist the advancement and engagement of Naval practitioners and Programme Managers through briefings, panel sessions and focused discussion groups on topics including Unmanned ISR platforms, Space-based Maritime Reconnaissance, Fleet Air Arm ISR capabilities, Sensors at Sea and more.
Platforms and topics discussed include: Space based ISR, Airborne Platforms & Operations, C4ISTAR, Unmanned Maritime Systems, Hydrographic platforms and many more..
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior officers and military leaders from the UK, USA, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, NATO, and many more
- A unique focus on Unmanned ISR platforms, Space-based Maritime Reconnaissance, Fleet Air Arm ISR capabilities, Sensors at Sea and more
- Maritime equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing maritime reconnaissance and surveillance systems today
- Rear Admiral (ret’d) Nick Lambert, Former UK National Hydrographer, Royal Navy
Military and Government Speakers Include:
- Rear Admiral Krzysztof Jaworski, Commander of the Maritime Component Command, Polish Navy HQ
- Rear Admiral Alfonso Perez de Nanclares y Perez de Acevedo, Head of Satellites and Cyber Systems Branch, National Armaments Directorate, Spanish MoD
- Rear Admiral Hans-Jörg Detlefsen, Commander Maritime Air, NATO MARCOM
- Rear Admiral Fabio Agostini, Operation Commander, EUNAvFOR MED Operation IRINI
- Commodore Mike Knott, Deputy Director Maritime Capability and Force Development, Royal Navy
- Commodore Andrew Stacey, Commander, Fleet Operational Sea Training (FOST), Royal Navy
- Commodore Thomas Guy, Deputy Director, Combined Joint Operations from the Sea Centre of Excellence
- Captain Fredrik Palmquist, Director, Naval Staff,Royal Swedish Navy
- Captain Luigi Ciani, Chief of the C2, Integration and Maritime Surveillance Systems Offi ce, Italian Navy
- Captain Eric Soderberg, Program Manager Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems UAS, NAVAIR, US Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Conrado Ávila, Satellite And Cyber Defence Systems, Spanish MoD
- Dr Gurpartap Sandhoo, Superintendent, Naval Centre for Space Technology, US Naval Research Lab
- Dr Rhett Jefferies, Technical Director, Offi ce of Naval Research Global
- Mr Phillip Hanson, MCA Aviation Technical Assurance Manager,Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- Mr Guy Thomas, President, C-SIGMA, Multinational Maritime Security Centre of Excellence
Expert Industry Speakers:
- Aerovironment, Senior Representative
- Mrs Esma Mekraoui, Business Development & Sales Manager, Maritime Surveillance, CLS
- Mr Christophe Fontaine, European Regional Director,General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, IncISI, Senior Representative
- Mr Mitchell Free, Senior Director, Global Joint Engagement Team (JET), Maxar
- Mr Stefan Kolendo, Senior Solutions Engineer – Joint Engagement Team (JET), Maxar
- Mr Alfonso Cardona, Systems Director, Commercial and Business Development Division, Navantia S.A.
- Mr William Hosack: CEO, Orbital Micro Systems
- Robin Radar Systems, Senior Representative
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.