We are proud to announce the 2nd annual AI in Drug Discovery virtual conference
taking place on 15th and 16th March 2021
With the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery
Market size expected to exceed $3,900 million by 2027, this year's agenda will encompass key drivers leading the way into a shorter, cheaper, and more successful R&D era. The conference will cover hot topics including; machine learning techniques for improving early drug discovery, effective prediction of ADMET properties, data quality, and innovative applications of AI for undruggable targets.
This year's event will focus on 4 key themes: machine learning and automation for improved drug discovery pipelines; effective prediction of compound properties; data robustness and curation; innovative use of AI for rare and undruggable diseases. The agenda will highlight key case studies across these themes, uncovering key developments in pharma of data optimization and to aid therapeutic discovery. Real-world examples of AI in structure-based drug design and patient relevant data will be explored.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with industry experts including directors and heads of informatics, data & AI, molecular design, and computational chemistry, to explore the latest developments in the industry, regulatory updates, and case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Benefits of AttendingAI in Drug Discovery
will explore the latest industry case studies from leading pharma and biotech companies on machine learning and improved drug discovery pipelines. Understand how AI can be effectively implemented to enhance discovery R&D, delve into best practices in data quality, curation and validation, and examine novel uses of AI to unlock therapies that have evaded traditional drug discovery.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
Key job titles include:
- Head of AI
- Head of Informatics
- Head of Data
- Head of Computational and Systems Toxicology
- Director/Head of Strategic Data & Digital
- Director/Head of Medicinal Chemistry
- Director/Head of Molecular Design
- Director/Head of Computational Chemistry
- Director/Head of Chemical Sciences
- Director of Therapeutic Technology
- Chief Information Scientist
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Principal Scientist (Computational/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Senior Application Scientist
- Senior Research Scientist
- Senior Bioinformatician
- Molecular Modelling Team Leader
- Data Team Leader
- Andreas Bender, Lecturer for Molecular Informatics, University of Cambridge
- Barun Bhhatarai, Investigator, Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Christophe Chabbert, Senior Bioinformatics Scientist, pRED, Roche
- ChuangKee Ong, Associate Director, Information Architect Lead, AstraZeneca
- Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design, GSK
- Ed Addison, Chairman and CEO, Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- Hugo Ceulemans, Scientific Director Discovery Data Sciences, Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Igor Tetko, CEO, BigChem GmbH
- Lili Peng, Associate Director Scientific Ecosystem Analytics Lead, Biogen
- Liling Warren, Director, Head of Translational Medicine Statistics, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Maria Luisa Pineda, CEO and Co-founder, Envisagenics
- Mark DePristo, CEO & CoFounder, BigHat BioScinces
- Naheed Kurji, CEO, Cyclica
- Noor Shaker, Founder & CEO, Glamorous AI
- Peter Henstock, Machine Learning & AI Lead, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
- Philipe Moingeon, Department head, Servier Pharmaceuticals
- Simone Fulle, Head of Molecular modelling & Design, Novo Nordisk
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.