products have been gaining momentum in the last few years with brands beginning to develop new products. Personal care giants have started investing more on research and development, and in start-ups with innovative technologies. Given the evolution of this industry, companies aim to explore not only product development & formulation but also marketing strategies to increase attention to their unique products.
Despite huge popularity and early success stories, there is still a need to learn more about topics such as: defining the skin microbiome, formulating products, cosmetics & pharma claims, regulation for novel products, latest advances in terms of mapping & profiling technologies, as well as product testing.
Our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit
, taking place on the 30th & 31st March 2022 in London, will bring together the key stakeholders of the industry to learn from one another and work together to further grow and create new business opportunities.
During the 2 days conference, the participants will enjoy the various case studies presentations, panel discussion, Q&As and networking breaks to get the industry to thrive together
- Defining a Healthy Skin Microbiome
- Skin Microbiome Modulation to Treat Skin Diseases
- Finding the Right Ingredients
- Finding the Right Nutrients to Enhance the Gut Health and the Skin Microbiome
- Formulating Skin Microbiome Products
- Latest Advances on Mapping & Profiling Technologies
- Exploring Properties & Applications
- Improving & Simplifying Product Testing
- Regulation & Claims Framing Skin Microbiome Product Development
- From Production to Shelf-life
Who Will Attend
The Great Lockdowns
- Cosmetic companies
- Private labels
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Ingredients manufacturers
- Microbiome sequencing/ microbial genomics/next generation sequencing companies
- Testing companies
- Packaging companies
- Research Institutes
- Cosmetics & pharmaceutical consultants
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Paul Ryan, Chief Business Development Officer, Labskin UK (Chair of the Conference)
- Jennifer Cookson, Director of Product Development, Seed
- Rainer Simmering, Senior Scientist, Henkel
- Katerina Steventon, Senior Innovation Consultant, National Biofilms Innovation Centre
- Bernhard Paetzold, CSO, S-Biomedic
- Fabrice Sauvez, Senior Manager Worldwide Regulatory Affairs, L’Oréal
- Ralph Berkel, Founder, Anna is Clear
- Hiba Alkaissi, Medical Relations Manager, La Roche Posay
- Rinki Pramanik, Global Manager – New Product Development, Brodie & Stone International
- Elsa Jungman, Founder & CEO, ELSI Beauty
- Dr Thomas Carton, Scientific Operations Manager, Biofortis Mérieux NutriSciences
- Alex Chapman, Head of Operations, Labskin UK
- Louise Suleman, Senior Microbiologist, Perfectus Biomed
- Floriana Vincis, Global Claims Manager, Boots
- Konstantinos Gardikis, R&D Director, APIVITA
- Christine Lange, Founder, Belano Medical
- Marie Drago, Founder, Galinee
- Hemali Gunt, Head of Clinical and Scientific Affairs, Burt’s Bees
- Navin Geria, Chief Scientific Officer, Ayurderm
- Todd Kreuger, CEO and President, AOBiome Therapeutics, Inc
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.