The Maritime Communications & Technology Summit, hosted in London, welcomed a highly focused group of companies & individuals from all parties involved in the Maritime Communications Sector. The audience and speakers interacted enthusiastically on the latest issues, benefiting from cutting-edge contributions including case studies from the Spliethoff Group and Shipping Corporation India (SCI), expert market analysis from Gottlieb International Group & Stark Moore MacMillan and input from global providers such as Stratos and Vizada.
We are committed to improving the quality of its services. To this end we are continuously in touch with industry leaders from shipping companies and solution providers alongside expert consultants, to ensure next year’s event is even better, bringing together an exclusive panel of the industry’s key players.
Why you cannot miss the event
- Explore the latest developments of the ever changing and highly competitive satellite communications market
- Learn from case studies and success stories of VSAT implementation
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in middleware and specialised hardware equipment
- Discuss the best and most cost-efficient practices regarding crew internet access and crew welfare
- Understand the possibilities of integrated Ship-to-Shore VPN’s and Intranets
An interactive 2 days
Our meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest developments and discuss your own challenges with peers and experts through an interactive & informative 2 day programme
- Hear from an outstanding line up: From leading shipping companies to global solution providers
- Network informally with peers and cross-industry senior level executives.
Who will attend
- IT Directors/Managers
- Technical Directors/Managers
- Operations & Project Managers
- Along with expert consultants, researchers and service providers
To be confirmed
Previous List of Exclusive Speakers Includes:
- Minerva Alfonso, Asia-Pacific Director, Overseas Shipmanagement
- Henrik Hyldahn, Chief Information Officer, Eitzen Shipping
- Jayaraman Murugadas, General Manager ERP, Shipping Corporation of India
- Peter Van De Venne, IT Director, Splienthoff Group
- Ralph Becker-Heins, Professor of Navigation, University of Applied Sceiences, Bremen
- Christophe Vanneste, ICT Director, Exmar Shipmanagement
- Claus Jensen, Executive VP, Torm
- Adonis Violaris, Group Marketing & Head of Communications, Bernard Schulte Shipmanagement
And many more….