We are delighted to announce the 12th annual Air Mission Planning and Support conference
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY), taking place on the 20th - 21st April 2021
Operating in the information warfare age brings its own unique opportunities and challenges, as nations seek to enhance air power, while guarding against potential vulnerabilities and managing unprecedented volumes of data. This meeting will provide a stage to discuss new and innovative systems, and efforts to upgrade, modernise and improve existing platforms, as allied air forces continue to seek the operational edge.
Topics discussed include: (pre)flight data management, multi-domain command and control, operating in a degraded environment, 5th generation integration and more...
Benefits of Attending
- A unique opportunity to engage with key senior leaders, strategic planners and operators, from host nation and international air forces from around the world, including; the RAF, the US Air Force, the French Air Force, the Italian Air Force, the Canadian Air Force and more...
- Examine the latest developments in air mission planning, with a truly holistic event providing briefs covering fast-jet, heavy-lift and rotary perspectives, from advanced tactical simulators to the operator's view
- Listen to detailed updates on topics such as; fifth generation integration, multi-domain command and control, data-management considerations, and more
- Benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities, as senior personnel from the military, government, and industry come together to discuss the future challenges, technologies and solutions across the world.
- Chairman: Group Captain (ret’d) Robert Daisley, Former PM Joint Operational Doctrine, Joint Forces Command
- Brigadier General Rolf Folland, Inspector of Air Operations, Norwegian Air Force
- Colonel David F. Radomski, Director, Air Force SEEK EAGLE Office, US Air Force
- Colonel Alan Docauer, Division Chief, ACC/A3C,US Air Force
- Colonel Chris McKenna, Commander, 1 Wing, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Mark Lachapelle, Commander, 22nd Wing,Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Giovanni Luongo, Commander, 3rd Wing,Italian Air Force
- Colonel Gil Dolov, Deputy Commander, Israeli Air Force*
- Lieutenant Colonel Patrick Waugh, SO1 Lighting Logistics – Lighting Force HQ, United States Marine Corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Jimmy Jones, Program Manager SoSITE, DARPA, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Didier Di Giovanni, A5 – AIRC4ISR, COMOPSAIR, Belgian Air Component
- Lieutenant Colonel Hervé Braun, Chief of Operations,Movement Coordination Centre Europe (MCCE)
- Squadron Leader Michael Burley, C2 Tactics & Training, 92 Squadron, Air & Space Warfare Centre, Royal Air Force
- Major Kathryn Damron, Operations Officer, 388 Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, US Air Force*
- Major Ray Reeves, Tactical Air Control Party Offi cer / Joint Terminal Attach Controller Instructor and Evaluator,US Air Force
- Dr Jordan Eccles, Senior Data Scientist, US Air Force
- Mr Nicolas Chaillan, Chief Software Offi cer / Co-Lead DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative, US Air Force
- Mr Cory Beebe, Space Electronic Warfare Course Lead, 319th Combat Training Squadron, US Air Force*
- Mr Kenneth L Kash, Chief Combat Air Forces,US Air Force
- Mr Alexandre Jaubertie, A400M Lead Support Engineering Officer, OCCAR
*Subject to Final Confirmation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.