We are proud to announce the 4th Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY) conference, taking place on 12th and 13th April 2021.MRAS 2021
is the ONLY event dedicated to military robotics in the land environment. This unique event will give you essential insights into the development and implementation of unmanned and autonomous ground systems from international militaries. Robotics is becoming increasingly important in military discussions about force-generation, force-planning and future acquisition, so it is critical for military leaders and industry experts to understand the rapidly expanding role of military robots within the modern battlespace.
New for 2021: An emphasis on Unmanned Combat Vehicles, Enhanced Autonomous Capabilities and Battlefield Manned/Unmanned Teaming; new speakers from the US, Italy, the Netherlands, Israel, Norway and NATO.
With a continued focus on the RAS priorites of situational awareness, lethality, manoeuvrability, survivability and sustainability, Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems is the only event in 2021 which will enable you to return to your defence force with the latest information and contacts in this ever-evovling industry.
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Robotics and Autonomous Systems 2021
is the perfect occasion to hear from the most informed and renowned experts in the field of autonomous and robotic technologies. Join the two-day virtual conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class scientists, researchers, academics and senior military figures.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings.
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality.
- Brigadier (Ret’d) Ian Cameron-Mowat, Former Head of Force Protection, British Army
Host Nation Speakers:
- Lieutenant Colonel Iain Lamont, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Andy Locke, SO1 Infantry Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Major Tom Scott, Land Requirements Manager, Future Capability Group, DE&S, UK MoD
- Mr Peter Stockel, DSTL Fellow, Autonomous Systems & Innovation Autonomy Challenge Lead, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
International Military and Expert Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Robin Smith, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Future Land Warfare Branch, Australian Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Martijn Hädicke, Commander RAS Innovation Program, Netherlands Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Vito Marra, Head of Concept Development Section, General Planning Division, Italian Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Sten Allik, Staff Officer Robotics, J5, Estonian Defence Forces
- Dr Robert Sadowski, Army Chief Roboticist (Robotics ST),US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Orlowski, Product Manager Robotic Combat Vehicles, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
- Name Withheld for Security Reasons, Robotics Systems Knowledge Leader, IDF
- Dr Kim Mathiassen, Senior Researcher, FFI (Norwegian Defence Research Establishment)
- Lieutenant Colonel (Ret'd) Leon Altarac, Vice President Business Development, Idan Drive
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.