What is OPEX Week Live?
As the OPEX
communities adapting to the new reality, we have a brand new exciting approach too!
For the first time ever, OPEX Week
: Business Transformation World Summit is going truly GLOBAL, covering key transformation strategies, best insights and case studies.
Transformational & OPEX
leaders are faced with the most tremendous challenges to navigate through this unchartered waters and lead their businesses to find new grounds for survival and growth.
It has never been more important than now for businesses to be able to realign priorities to adapt to the changing working environment, pivot towards new operating models, instil continuous improvement and business resilience, and push the boundaries of agility and speed to market even further.
You will now be able to come together with thousands of your peers globally, to learn, to network and to transform together!
So in 2021, the OPEX Week
commitment to you is this: we will continue to provide you with the content, connections, discussion, debates and demonstrations that you need the most to navigate through.
100% of the OPEX Week Experience, 100% Virtual
- 100% Virtual - In the absence of physical events and human connection, OPEX Week Summer - Virtual 2020 is here to help you still hear cutting edge content, meet and engage with peers, and find solutions to your most pressing challenges
- Cutting Edge Content - Listen to, question and interact with a world class, practitioner speaker line up as they present and debate the information you need to know to steer your organization through 2020
- and beyond
- Virtual Exhibition Hall - Visit the best of global solution providers and gain insight into new technologies, ideas and solutions by visiting the Virtual Exhibition Hall.
- Arrange meetings with the vendors you need to know more from to ensure you have the right tools to deliver results
- Virtual Interactive Discussion Groups - Invite-only sessions for senior practitioners, bringing you and your peers together to discuss your greatest challenges, brainstorm and exchange ideas and best practice tips through an in-depth, interactive discussion group.
- Interactive Content - The diverse collection of keynote presentations, deep dive analysis, interactive discussion groups, panel debates, fireside chats combine to allow you to experience case studies, success stories, behind-the-scenes access from global companied; giving you the ultimate platform to answer the questions that matter most, and re-define your strategy
- Networking - Through a virtual exhibition hall, bespoke closed door sessions, Q&A at keynote presentations, networking activities, meet the speaker sessions and more, you will meet the contacts you need to stay engaged with the greatest minds in OPEX and Business Transformation
- On-Demand - As well as participating in sessions live throughout the Summit, participants will have the ability to watch Keynote presentations on demand to revisit key learning points
- Benchmarking - With highly crafted sessions reflecting strategic and tactical challenges that the OPEX and Business Transformation community has identified as priorities, you will have the opportunity to benchmark your transformation strategies and delivery against global companies and evaluate your next steps
5 Transformation Levers Explored at OPEX Week Live
- Realigning & Pivoting at speed: Pushing the boundaries of agility to drive customer value
- Transformational Leadership: Develop authentic, unbiased leadership capabilities to enable change
- Future of Work: Driving future proof workforce and workplace innovation to sustain and thrive in uncertain times
- Building resilience through Continuous Improvement and problem-solving capabilities
- Accelerating Digital Transformation through process automation, advanced analytics and AI
OPEX Week Live 2021 Speakers
- Guru Vasudeva, Senior Vice President and CIO, Nationwide
- Brenton Harder, Head of Enterprise Automation, Fiserv
- Claus Jensen, Chief Digital Officer and Head of Technology (CTO/CIO), Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Vinay Mummigatti, Chief Automation Officer, LexisNexis
- Deborah Hawkes, SVP, Chief People & Culture Officer, CAN Community Health
- Dr. Tobias Witte, Director Global PMO & Business Process Excellence, Hitachi Vantara
- Shipra Mitra, Director, Intelligent Automation, Sprint
- Robert winn, Senior Vice President, Business Process Management, Business Services, Comcast
- Trish Fielden, Business Transformation Executive, USAA
- Andrae Kirkland, Senior Program Manager, Twitter
- Carol Wedig, Vice President, Continuous Improvement, SECURA Insurance
- Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy, Chief Data Scientist, Haliburton
- Maneesh Subherwal, Executive Director - Business Transformation, Commercial Bank, JP Morgan Chase
- Russell Ollie, Vice President Transformation, AT&T
- Nick Hoppenjans, Director, Operations Process Automation, Operations Services Transformation Office (OSTO), US Bank
- Joe D'apollonio, Senior Director PMO and Operational Excellence, Philips
- Laurie Brooks, Director, Global Business Transformation & Enterprise Architecture, HERE Technologies
- Stephan Blasilli, Head of Global Lean Operations & Corporate Initiatives, EDP Renewables
- Casey Walters, Senior Manager, Business Transformation, BIC Graphic
- Paul White, Operational Excellence Director, Serco
- Travis Hahler, Americas Change and Culture Lead,Google
- Martin Tomczak, Head of Strategy, Process Excellence & Digital, Global Business Services, ABB
- Reka Mishra, Managing Director, Transformation Office, SVB Financial Group
- Todd Gernady, Senior Manager Business Architecture & Process Re-Engineering, United Airlines
- Jasmine Ahmed, SVP, Global Finance Transformation, News Corp
- Stella Mooraj, Director of Business Optimization, Niagara Bottling
- Frederick Kauber, Chief Innovation Officer, Travel Nurse Across America
- Peter Evans, Director LCI for Business Service Operations, LEGO
- Elke Hollmann, Head of Global Process Development, Stratec SE
- Cristian Matei, Founder & President, Advanced-Thinking
- Peg Pennington, President, Moresteam
- Sofia Passova, President, StereoLOGIC
- Nigel Richardson, Head of Partnerships & Alliances, i-nexus
- Sophie Gentile, Pre-sales solution consultant, i-nexus
- Hicham Wazni, Corporate Director of Manufacturing Intelligence and Smart Manufacturing, Howmet Aerospace
- Sam Murley, Digital Transformation Director, PTC
- Mercedes O’Connor, Senior Account Executive, Nintex
- Kieran Coughlan, Principal consultant EMEA, Nintex
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.