Banking Innovation Africa Forum
is a unique conference that is put together annually to bring experts, professionals and enthusiast in the banking, financial service and insurance industry across Africa and beyond, to share on the new innovations disrupting the industry across the world, also considering some challenges and trends in the industry that would enhance the banking operation in Africa.
Banks recently are no longer restricted to traditional banking activities but explore newer avenues to increase businesses and capture new market. This has brought about the need for disruptive innovations in the industry, which refers to the use of technology and other enhanced strategic operations to significantly affect the way the banking and financial institutions functions and carry out its operations.
The aim is for the introduction and adoption of new technologies in banking like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, OpenAPI's, advanced banking platforms and analytic tools that are enabling banks to dramatically change the way customers experience and interact with products and channels. It is designed to also feature and bring to knowledge fintechs innovations which are fast disrupting the industry and all the various topics will be discussed from the African perspective, as it affects and relate to banks in Africa and how it can enhance effective customer delivery.
This will change the banking industry in Africa and set it on the pedestrian to becoming among the best in the world. All delegates will benefit from practical and first-hand information on these innovations thereby taking the lead in the industry.
The conference is gearing up to provide attendees with seminal insights for successful operations within a digitally shifted transactional banking landscape. The forum will offer the ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industries and making the most of banking technologies.
We offer this unique and timely opportunity to participate in the conference and find solutions that will transform your organisation and take it to the top in the African Banking Landscape.
Key Topics & Discussions
- The New Age Innovation for Financial Inclusion
- Open Banking and The Next Competitive Landscape
- The Impact of Digital Trade Ecosystems on African Trade
- Stop Talking Digital, Start Talking Experience: Keeping Up with Customer Expectations
- Analysing the Impact of Cloud Computing to Banks Across Africa
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Become the Bank of the Future
- An In-depth Analysis of Fintech + Beyond Payment and Lending
- Analysing the Mobile Wallet Innovation
Reasons to attend
- Gain insights into the African market and its enormous potential
- Expand your network of top-level business contacts
- Promote your business in Africa and internationally
- Hear from enthusiastic speakers with powerful presentation
- Use this exceptional platform for discussions and debates about then industry challenges
- Benefit from our matchmaking and 1:1 meeting
- Join our panel discussions, world cafe, interactive workshops, networking, strategic meetings and round tables discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
C-Suite, Heads/VP/Global/Directors/Managers of:
Areas of responsibility:
- Digital Currency
- Digital Payment
- Digital Wallet
- Electronic Banking
- Emerging Payment
- Mobile Payment
- Mobile Wallets
- Online Banking
- Open Banking
- Retail Banking
- Smart Payment
- Vice Presidents
- Team Leaders
- Industry participating
- BFSI Industry
- Software developers
- Solution providers
- OdhiamboOdhiambo Evans, I&M Bank, Head- Transactional Banking
- Cephas O. Okal, Madison Insurance Kenya Limited, CISO Group Network Manager
- Bamidele Olalekan Oseni, Caleb Consulting Limited Uganda, Bank Strategic & Risk Consultant, Managing Partner
- Elizabeth Wasunna, Absa Bank Kenya Plc, Director Business Banking
- Aijaz Shalla, I&M Bank, Chief Technology Officer
- Talha bin Hafeez, Bank of Khartoum, Head of Mobile Money, Channels & Contact Center
- Stanley Chege, Madison Group in Kenya, Chief Information Officer
- Dennis Ezaga, First City Monument Bank, Head, SME/Business Banking Digital Innovation
- Ian Putter, Standard Bank of South Africa, Business Block chain Sponsor
- Thomas Gachie, Resolution Insurance Co. Ltd., Group Chief Operating Officer
- Nathalie Ngatie, Standard Chartered Bank, Head of Alliances & Strategic Partnerships, Kenya
- Herbert Olowo, Stanbic Bank Uganda, Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Dennis Echeru, Centenary Bank, Chief Risk Officer
- Bonaventure Ngala, Kenya Revenue Authority, Digital Forensic Analyst
- Ocanya Samuel, Letshego Uganda, Head Financial Inclusion
- Ochieng Robert, GTBank Kenya, Head Of IT
- Mukanga Ezekiel Tinashe, Zimbabwe Stock Exchange, Head of ICT
- Paul Musoke, Financial Sector Deepening (FSD), Director - Financial Institutions
- Charles Kinyanjui, Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Head of Digital Integration & E-Commerce
- Julius Wanyaga, FCMB Bank, Head Of Digital Banking
- Annerose Ngemu, Bank of Africa, Head, Digital Banking Business, Bank of Africa – Groupe
- David Hardisty, Absa Bank of Kenya, Retail & Business Banking Director
- Obi Anigbogu, Stanbic IBTC Nigeria, Head - Virtual Banking
- David K. Igweta, HFC Limited, Chief Information Officer
- Gul Khan, Airtel Money Africa, Group Head
- Hartnell Ndungi, Barclay Bank of Kenya (Absa Group), Chief Data Officer
- Wane Ngambi, Zanaco, Chief Digital Banking Officer
- Ada Osademy -Udechukwu, Access Bank Plc, Head - Women Banking
- Jinga Kapihya, Ecobank Zambia Lmited, Head - Distribution, ebanking & cards
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.