We are delighted to announce the 7th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY) conference taking place on the 17th - 18th May 2021.
Building on the enormous success of our previous six annual meetings; Future Armoured Vehicles - Central and Eastern Europe 2021
, will be an extraordinary international gathering of senior military officers from the region. This forum offers an unparalleled regional platform for programme managers and experts from within the defence industry, to share insight with one another.Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2021
strives to enhance the learning and development of armoured vehicle programme managers and practitioners through briefings and panel discussions. As the only conference dedicated to Hungarian and regional vehicles, we endeavour to deliver genuine insight and learning through the expertly selected participants who run our discussions and panels, ensuring the latest developments from all parts of the community (industry and military) are covered in great detail.
Benefits of Attending
This conference will provide an enormous range of insight from many different nations and bring together many senior leaders from within the Hungarian Armed Forces. Briefings during the two-day conference will examine what these nations are doing to enhance and overhaul their fleets of armoured vehicles.
As a crucial modernisation goal for many nations in the region, Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2021
will provide a critical insight into what capabilities are being pursued by regional armed forces, reinforcing interoperability and cooperation. In addition to this, the forum provides an unparalleled interface for decision makers to share their goals with industry, and enhancing engagement in national defence projects.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On-Demand speaker content: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market!
- Network with all event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: Pack your customized booth full of documents and videos, and even show who is manning the booth during the event and who is hosting meetings.
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host your own meetings and even host virtual networking socials with inbuilt Zoom functionality.
- Hear invaluable keynote briefings delivered by senior military officers in national modernisation programmes
- Learn about the regional focuses for adopting and integrating new capabilities
- Listen and engage with high level panel discussions from senior officers
- Interact with senior industrial leaders to encourage cooperation and engagement
- Make use of our networking lunch and coffee breaks to gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing armoured vehicle programmes
Host Nation Speakers:
- Lieutenant General Gábor Böröndi, Deputy Chief of Defence, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Brigadier General László Sticz, Head of Forces Planning Directorate, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Mr Attila Zsitnyányi, President, The Defence Industry Association of Hungary
International Military & Expert Speakers:
- Major General Norbert Huber, Director Armament and Procurement, Austrian Ministry of Defence
- Major General Ivo Strecha, Director Force Development Division, Czech Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Frank Pieper, Chief Digital Officer for Land Forces, German Army
- Colonel Petr Blecha, Deputy Commander 7th Mechanised Brigade, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Valentin Skroza, Chief, G-3 Armoured Mechanised Brigade, Croatian Armed Forces
- Colonel Mindaugas Petkevi?ius, Commander Mechanized Infantry Brigade “Iron Wolf”, Lithuanian Army
- Colonel Jose Maria Gonzalez Casado, Head of Pizarro Program, Procurement and Weapon Directorate, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Eero Aija, Commanding Officer Scouts Battalion, Estonian Defence Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Robert Page, Commanding Officer Armoured Trials and Development Unit (ATDU), British Army
- Mr Miha Matek, Head of Armaments Project Management Division, Slovenian Ministry of Defence
- Mr Marc Nuijten, Boxer System Group Manager, Air and Land Combat Systems Programme Office (LM), NATO Support and Procurement Agency
- A Senior Representative, 2d Cavalry Regiment, US Army Europe
- Mr Bear Midkiff, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Central and Eastern Europe, John Cockerill Defense
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.