We are proud to present the 21st Annual Pain Therapeutics Virtual Conference
on 10th and 11th May 2021.
The global Postoperative Pain Therapeutics
Market was valued at USD 11.26 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 15.87 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.40 % from 2019 to 2026. Chronic pain is a major health care problem that affects some 30%-50% of the world population and almost 20% of Europeans suffer from chronic or intermittent pain; the latter results in suffering and disability for patients and increasing economic loss for society.
The 21st Annual Conference will provide insights into cutting edge drug discovery science, preclinical development trends and will explore novel pain drug targets and novel biomarkers. Join Europe's leading Pain Therapeutics Conference
which will analyse the latest developments in the field of pain drug development and learn how to industry is working to overcome the challenges of opioid base treatment.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn about how new advances in big data are being applied within drug development to aid precision medicine
- Discuss recent findings on the effects of Botulinum neurotoxin for pain management and how these molecules can become useful therapeutic agents
- Explore the opioid crisis and the recent advances in finding alternative compounds to opioids
- Discover what the industry has learnt from COVID-19 and the impact on the pain therapeutics industry
Who should attend
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Scientific Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Managing Directors, CEO, Head of Departments, Principal Research Scientists, Clinical Lead, Clinical Operations in the following fields:
- Pain and Migraine
- Pain Innovation R&D
- Neuropathic Pain
- Analgesic clinical development
- Anesthesia and Pain Management
- CNS clinical trials
- Translational science
- Drug development
- Discovery Medicine
- Exploratory development
- Clinical and pharmaceutical operations
- Medical Affairs
Chairs' For 2021:
- Michael Scherz, Founder and CEO, Metys Pharma
- Naheed Mirza, Early Development Pain & CNS Specialist
Featured 2021 Speakers Include:
- Iain Chessell, Global Head of Neuroscience, BioPharmaceuticals Research & Development, AstraZeneca
- Mikhail Kalinichev, Director, in vivo Neurology, Ipsen
- Dalma Sugar, Director Medical Affairs, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Achim Kless, Pain Genetics Lead, Eli lilly
- Jun Chen, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Richard Malamut, Chief Medical Offi cer and EVP, Collegium Pharmaceuticals
- Guido Koopmans, Chief Scientifi c Offi cer, Algiax Pharmaceuticals
- Randall Kaye, Chief Medical Offi cer, Neurana Pharmaceuticals
- ...and many more!
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.