We are delighted to announce its 5th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients virtual conference
on the 10th-11th May 2021.
The Global High Potency API/HPAPI Market is projected to reach 37 billion USD by 2027, growing at an ever-increasing CAGR of 8.43%. The expanding production of high potency APIs, along with the increase in associated toxicities, are driving requirements for more effective containment solutions and much-needed guidelines to ensure worker safety. The conference will encompass hot topics including: robotics and automation for containment solutions, strategies for scaling-up, successful prevention of cross-contamination, and industry examples in cleaning validation.
This year's event will focus on 4 key themes: best practices for toxicological assessment, innovations in facility design automation, effective containment and cross-contamination prevention, and industry approaches to cleaning validation. Key case studies will be highlighted throughout these themes, revealing the key challenges for current HPAPI manufacture, and insights into the latest technological and regulatory advances in this increasingly potent environment.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with industry experts including heads and directors of EHS, Occupational Hygiene, Quality Assurance and more. Expand your community and explore the latest developments in the industry at this two-day event, including key regulatory updates, and leading case studies form leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Benefits of Attending
- EXPLORE best practices in hazard assessment and occupational toxicology
- DISCUSS future trends in technologies for protecting operators from hazardous substances
- DISCOVER emerging possibilities for automation and robotics in pharmaceutical manufacture
- DELVE into leading case studies on cleaning validation and visual inspection
- UNDERSTAND strategic considerations for planning pilot plants and scaling up manufacturing capabilities for high potency compounds
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
Key job titles include:
- Head of Occupational hygiene
- Head of Industrial hygiene
- Head of Containment
- Head of Corporate Toxicology
- Head of Validation
- Director of Operation Quality
- Director of EHS
- Director of Drug Safety Evaluation
- Industrial Engineer
- Validation Expert
- Manufacturing Specialist
- QA Specialist/Manager
- Scale-up Operations Manager
Featured Speakers Include:
- Doreen Parrish, Head of Corporate EHS Audit, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Ester Lovsin-Barle, Head Product Stewardship and Health, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Florian Grundmann, MSAT Team Leader Cleaning Validation, Roche
- Fred Ohsiek, Senior Specialist, Cleaning Validation, Novo Nordisk
- George Petroka, Principal, Director BioPharma/EHS Services , IES Engineers
- Ildiko Ziegler, QA Manager, Vanessa Research
- Jack D. Brown, Consultant, Formerly of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
- Mariann Neverovitch, Research Scientist, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Martin Kohan, Senior Occupational Toxicologist, AstraZeneca
- Olindo Lazzaro, Director, Global EHS Technical Operations, AbbVie
- Raphael Nudelman, Director of Chemical and Computational Toxicology, Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Reinhold Maeck, Head of Corporation EH&S Regulatory Intelligence, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Richard Denk, Senior Consultant Aseptic Processing & Containment, SKAN AG
- Timo Rosvall, Senior Containment Engineer, TKR Teknik
- Toral Mehta, SME, Industrial Hygiene, Global EHS, MSD Animal Health
- Winston Nilumol, Scale-Up Operations Manager, Genentech
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.