The deployment charging infrastructure is the prerequisite for the spread of electric vehicles. A well-established charging network increases vehicle miles using electricity, relieves range anxiety and reduces inconvenience concerning charging process. EVs are visualized to dominate the future mobility market in the Europe. However, a robust charging infrastructure, necessary to make e-mobility a complete reality, is seen as lagging behind requirements.
The discrepancy in the development of EVs and its charging infrastructure is being recognized across Europe. V2G (vehicle to grid) applications are also evolving at a great pace. The fundamental issues being considered, thus, revolve around where to charge the EVs, who will build the charging infrastructure, and whether electricity grids or fast- or ultra-fast charging network will be ready for the envisioned EV growth.
To discuss these issues and explore the best solutions for the Europe, BIS GROUP is organizing a conference on EV Charging Infrastructure
2020 (ECI2020) which is the 3rd Edition of the forum. The purpose of the conference is to highlight V2G (vehicle to grid) application, the client of e-Mobility and e-Mobility charging services, EV customer, technologies and solutions to build an efficient and viable EV charging infrastructure
The EV Charging Infrastructure
, which is taking place in 2021 after the success of the past editions, is to continue the discussion on the challenges and opportunities associated with developing a charging infrastructure network and vehicle electrification.
The 2-day conference will have different sessions covering a wide range of topics relevant for all stakeholders in the EV charging infrastructure
segment across Europe. It will present policies and plans for building EV charging infrastructure
in key European countries. It will also highlight the latest technological developments and solutions to improve customer experience and interaction.
The agenda of the meeting is built around trends and projections for e-mobility and charging infrastructures and services, challenges and developments in advanced car-sharing fleet management, lessons learnt and next steps for public charging, vehicle-to-grid integration, heavy duty e-mobility and smart charging of electric vehicles for fleet operators.
Discussions and Topics
- The Evolution of EV Charging infrastructure
- The Future of EV with V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast Charging
- Testing and Certifying EV charging infrastructure
- New payments and insurance methods
- Technology solutions SaaS and business intelligence
- Embracing artificial intelligence to drive EV growth
- Policy & regulatory framework
- Smart Charging
- Amongst many other interesting topics
Key Learning Points
- You will learn how to overcome the challenges and understand the opportunities in building a charging infrastructure network and vehicle electrification
- You will gain insight on how to redefine infrastructure needs in order to fit electric powered vehicles
- You will learn how to scale a profitable charging network according to user needs
- You will share best practices & experiences from different European countries
- You will examine the right approach to EV charging business
- You will learn how to overcome the challenges in the operation of a fast or ultra-fast charging network
- You will have gain insight on how to build an efficient and viable EV charging infrastructure in Europe
Areas of responsibility:
- Electric Mobility
- Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
- Plug-in hybrid
- Advanced Engineering
- New Technologies
- Managing Directors
- Electrification Directors
- Global Business Development Directors
- Heads of eMobility/Smart Mobility
- Heads of Departments,Team
- Project Leaders
- Energy companies
- Engineering companies
- Equipment/battery manufacturers
- Insurance companies
- André ten Bloemendal, VP Commercial Sales Europe - ChargePoint
- Christian Hahn, CEO - Hubject GmbH
- Desmond Wheatley, President and CEO - Envision Solar International
- Duarte Ferreira, Global Business Development Director - EFACEC
- Gilles Bernard, Président - AFIREV
- Gonçalo Castelo Branco, Director of Smart Mobility - EDP Comercial
- Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General - AVERE
- Tomáš Chmelík, Head of Department, E/MOBILITA CEZ, a.s.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.