Accredited course, Get a good grounding in Project Management, to successfully manage your Projects.
This course contains everything you need to achieve a good understanding of the Project Management Fundamentals.
It is also accredited for and covers the competencies required to achieve the APM - PFQ Project Fundamentals Qualification
(SCQF Level 6 - Globally Recognised Qualification).
What knowledge & tools are required?
- 4 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative and engaging videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to APM Syllabus
- Practice test directly aligned to the APM syllabus
- Tasks and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Fundamentals exam.
- This course is also eligible for 14 CPD/PDU points.
Familiarity with projects and project management is useful but not essential.Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in learning about and applying best practice approaches to managing their projects or aspiring for a successful career in project management.
This is an accredited course and prepares you for an APM - PFQ Project Management Qualification, if you wish to achieve a certification.
- Project management and the operating environment
- Project lifecycle
- Management structures by which projects operate
- Project management planning
- Scope management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
- Leadership and teamwork