This course is the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications. The new ITIL 4 Foundation online course will introduce you to service management key concepts, ITIL principles, the ITIL service value system (SVS), ITIL practices and their role in a service provider organization
There are 26 lessons in total, with integrated questions and animations.
Course duration is 12 hours
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must have completed the ITIL Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is considering a career in IT. Also suitable for students who have studied COBIT 5 or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
- Module 1: Key Concepts of Service Management
- Module 2: The Guiding Principles of
- Module 3: Service Management and Value
- Module 4: ITIL Practices Introduction
- Module 5: ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Module 6: Course Recap and Exam Preparation