Suitable for students with 17 or more V3 credits.
Course duration is 30 hours
Course license :
150 day access
Students wishing to study the Transition to MP must hold a minimum of 17 v3 credits,
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must hold 17 v3 credits as a minimum and must have completed the MPT course before presenting for the exam.
All ITIL Experts and those who hold 17 v3 credits
- Module 1: ITIL 4 Foundation concepts – including the Service Value System and value chain
- Module 2: Create, Deliver and Support
- Module 3: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module 4: High Velocity IT
- Module 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
- Module 6: Course Recap and Exam Preparation