DSV looks at the engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focussing on how organizations can convert demand into value with the use of IT enabled services.
Learn about SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, customer experience and user experience design, and customer journey mapping amongst other topics. ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value
is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers. Course duration
TBC Course license
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Course
. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses Exam Details
Exam duration is 90 minutes, 40 questions with a 70% pass mark (28/40). Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation and have completed the course before requesting the exam voucher. Who it's for...
Business Relationship Manager; Enterprise Architect; Project Manager; Supplier Relationship Manager; UX/CX Designer; Service Level Manager; Customer Success Manager; Scrum Master; IT Solutions Manager; Contract Manager; Enterprise Architect; Vendor Manager; Demand Manager
Course Content: The ITIL Specialist Module, DSV will help you to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value