The ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve
module provides IT professionals and leaders with the ability to use ITIL methods in their overall IT strategy, creating an evolving IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. It demonstrates a clear alignment between strategy and operations and how to maximise outcomes. The module equips candidates with the skills to control, influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams.
It is a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader. Course duration
tbc Course license
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Course
. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses Exam Details
Exam duration is 90 minutes, 40 questions with a 70% pass mark (28/40). Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation and have completed the course before requesting the exam voucher. Who it's for...
Continuous Improvement Manager; Change Manager; Capacity Manager; IT Operations Manager; Cloud Architect; Enterprise Architect; Service Portfolio Manager; Service Designer; Risk Manager; Information Security and Compliance Manager; Cloud Systems Engineer
Course Content: The ITIL 4 Strategist module, Direct Plan and Improve, will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement