Improve Operations, Save Money, and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint.
Once again, the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals and Resources summit
is bringing together over 1000 of North America's most innovative operations, technology, and EHS leaders all looking to unlock immediate value in their operations - critical in the current environment. The 2021 program is packed with unrivalled insights and industry experts featuring case studies on data-driven operational excellence, energy efficiency, workforce modernization, sustainability, cloud, edge computing, predictive analytics and more.
At Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources 2021 learn how to:
- Use real time data to reduce energy use in your facilities and ensure you meet your consumption and cost reduction goals
- Define a data-to-value strategy and roadmap - and dramatically increase your operational oversight
- Provide a consolidated view to link your front-line workers to the information they need - when they need it most
- Use machine learning and AI for equipment condition monitoring and predictive analytics
- Implement remote monitoring and get real time insight into your facilities 24/7 (and eliminate manual data collection for good!
- Build the skills and capabilities you need to capture and use data
- Adapt to the new post pandemic reality and build agility and flexibility into your process safety program
- Strike the balance between embracing digital innovation and safeguarding data security
- Improve current processes and streamline your operations to meet today’s environmental regulations and achieve sustainability goals
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Directors, VPs of:
- Operational Excellence
- Project Mgmt / PMO
- Process/ Business Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Digital Transformation
- Data & Analytics
- Process Engineering
- RPA, AI & ML
- Enterprise services
- Information technology
- Change management
- Walter Pesenti, Global Operational Excellence Manager, INEOS
- Matt DiGeronimo, Plant General Manager, International Paper
- Ken Ludwig, Manager, Asset Management & Reliability, Keyera
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Project Manager, BP
- Deidra Armstong, Director of Operational Excellence, Sinclair Oil Corporation
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.