The 4th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
will provide a forum for members of the DoD, DHS, Private Industry, Academia and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the current and future direction and utilization of virtual training & simulation
technologies throughout the Military Services. The Summit will focus on the efforts to leverage M&S technologies across the Military in order to increase warfighter readiness and help train for future multi-domain operations.Current Health and Safety Protocols
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Accelerating Synthetic Training Capabilities to Meet our Future Training Requirements
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Transforming Virtual Training Infrastructure in order to Create a Realistic and Relevant Operational Training Environment
- Enhancing the Capabilities of America's Warfighters through LVC
- Developing and Acquiring M&S Systems to Prepare Soldiers for a Near-Peer Adversary
- Enabling Pilots to Train Like They Fight in a Secure, High Fidelity Training Environment
- Employing Modeling and Simulation to Provide Simulation Capabilities and Training to Army Pilots
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
This educational Summit will bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to explore emerging concepts and capabilities in Virtual Training and Simulation
technologies. Emerging simulation technology will improve training and prepare the warfighter for current and future challenges.
Our 2021 Military VT&S Summit
will emphasize the use of VT&S
to improve warfighter readiness while at the same time increasing safety and reducing cost. Virtual training tools will allow the soldiers and marines to fight multiple battles before they see the real thing, pilots to fly and training missions without the risk of a crash, and sailors to hone their skills without having to be a sea. These changes will produce and more ready US fighting force prepared for any mission across the globe.
This Summit will feature senior level discussions that emphasize the critical need for the rapid acquisition and development of VT&S
capabilities across all services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation’s most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
2021 Confirmed Speakers:
- Tim Bishop, SES, Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation
- Richard Tempalski, Department of the Air Force Chief Modeling and Simulation Officer, and Chief of Digital Engineering (SAF/AQ)
- CAPT Timothy Hill, USN, Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- COL Joseph Nolan, USA, Military Deputy, Army CCDC Simulation and Training Center
- COL Scott Gilman, USA, Deputy Director, U.S. Army Modeling and Simulation Office
- Col Nicholas Yates, Chief, Operational Training Infrastructure Division, HAF/A3TI
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueLake Mary Events Center
260 N Country Club Rd, 32746
Orlando, Lake Mary, FL, USA